Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

Gastrick

Cipher
I almost forgot about this game.
If they knew what was good for their company they'd fire that writer and start rethinking who their audience is. Just kick him out the back and throw his stuff at him, worthless piece of shit.

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

A descent to madness, I found the whole thing pretty entertaining to watch. It's amazing that you can have such a large team of professional modelers, animators, sound guys etc. but the writing and directing is so incompetent in comparison.

Last edited:

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
A descent to madness, I found the whole thing pretty entertaining to watch. It's amazing that you can have such a large team of professional modelers, animators, sound guys etc. but the writing and directing is so incompetent in comparison.

It's because Cuckmann is a pervert. Worse, Sony gives this perv loads of money to realize his disturbing fetish of adolescent, murderous, vengeful girls. All disguised in the name of art and free expression.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
So has there been word of fallout over this game at least? Within Naughty Dog I mean.

The fallout was before the release. Now Naughty Dog is in some kind of coma until Neil is fired.

If Ellie had diabetes :)

0mvyv6gagyp51.jpg

Deleted member 7219

Well, if Naughty Dog want to continue down the woke path the next game must have a real trans character (not a muscular woman), a character with learning difficulties, and a fat-positive character too. Preferably all in the same character.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
The Last Of Us Part 2 has the highest completion rate of any PS4 game

Despite there being outcry for some of the narratives made in The Last of Us Part 2 after the spoilers were leaked, apparently those who have actually played the game have been fully engaged and thoroughly absorbed, as The Last of Us Part 2‘s completion rate is higher than most other big-name PS4 games by a considerable margin. Even universally acclaimed games such as Ghost of Tsushima and The Witcher 3 pale in comparison in completion rate at 38.2% and 26% respectively.

Only bigots are complaining about the game.

p7xv0kx8dyp51.jpg

User was nabbed fit

Always funny seeing a urinalist comparing a short interactive movie to lengthy games such as Witcher 3 or GoT. Of course TLoU2 would have a higher completion rate, not only because of the length, but also because most people would probably want to wait it out until the end hoping for an ounce of justice or closure for the main characters... even though we all know there's just more disappointment to be found.

I wouldn't play the shitty game even if it were free.

Norfleet

Well, sure, but let's be realistic here: This is a consoletard-exclusive game. As much as people have ranted about it online, consoletards can't post rants about anything because THEY DON'T HAVE KEYBOARDS. Therefore, there is a fundamental disconnect between the two groups, "people who'd play this game", and "people who'd talk about this game online". Therefore, it stands to reason that the success or failure of this game is not dependent on what over here of the PC Master Race have to say about it.

just_dmitri

Novice
Well, sure, but let's be realistic here: This is a consoletard-exclusive game. As much as people have ranted about it online, consoletards can't post rants about anything because THEY DON'T HAVE KEYBOARDS. Therefore, there is a fundamental disconnect between the two groups, "people who'd play this game", and "people who'd talk about this game online". Therefore, it stands to reason that the success or failure of this game is not dependent on what over here of the PC Master Race have to say about it.

<Blizzard font>Don't those guys have phones?</Blizzard font>

But seriously, can you just play and fuck around in some part of TLoU2 then quit just to come back in a year and replay from beginning? Haven't completed Demon Souls even once and yet it probably is my most played game on ps3 just because it's fun enough to restart after some time. Probably same with GoT and W3 where you can enjoy being samurai or polish. Sure, probably highest rate even among "movies with inputs" but that could be telling more about how easy or short it is.

Norfleet

<Blizzard font>Don't those guys have phones?</Blizzard font>
Those don't have keyboards either!

But seriously, can you just play and fuck around in some part of TLoU2 then quit just to come back in a year and replay from beginning?
Probably? I mean, I'm not a consoletard, but as far as I know, nothing physically prevents it, and I imagine it's easier for someone of such limited mental capacity to become distracted by a shiny object and forget they ever played the game in the first place, thus being able to come back to it.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
So has the steroid enhanced young woman who does the physical acting for tranomachines spoken about how raped she feels yet from Neil Druckmann or how bad she feels about how she helped destroy a franchise?

One of the things I find so funny about this game, and it's ending, is the game seems to be pulling from this with the death of Joel:

But I guess the people making this game never saw this when it came to the ending:

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
So how much did they spend buying off journos for those hacks to support this so wholeheartedly?
Or is that no longer the business model for the game?

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
I dunno. For years that was the method. I dunno really when the SJW trend changed so much that they weren't bloodthirsty little leeches.

Edit: have execs admitted problems or mistakes for the game yet?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom