Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
Yo , this game is kinda dope. Way better than DOS2 so far, outside of those annoying slavers that want my companion's butt , i actually enjoying playing this. Characters are actually enjoyable to listen to them too. Especialy Harim , he's great.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Can anyone playing the latest game version confirm the following:
1. Several people on the Steam Forum complain about mouse lag? Is it true?
2. Is the battle music really missing?

I had the mouse lag thing happen. Did a clean install and its gone now. Thinking back I didn't reset my game settings to default to see if I had changed something that caused it so not sure what the problem was.

What about the battle music?
Eh not sure. Didn't notice but I'm not a game music guy. Can check after work.

Trashos

Arcane
The exotic artisan Shay'na the Tulip or whichever, refuses to make anything but useless monk gear. I got the territory early, built her a workshop immediately, did her fedex quest (twice)...and nothing. Desperately waiting for a good polearm and she just keep sending me these damn kamas. Does a certain amount of time have to elapse before she makes anything useful?

You can find info on the artisans and how to unlock higher tiers of gifts here:
https://pathfinderkingmaker.gamepedia.com/Artisans

In short, artisans need 6 points to be scored, out of a set of conditions that is unique for each artisan. Shaynih'a conditions are (from the above wiki):
- Workshop (1 point)
- Her Quest (1 point)
- Coronation (2 points)
- Relations 4 (1p)
- Relations 8 (1p)
- Economy 8 (1p)
- Project: Restore the Dwarven Keep (1p)
- Project: Candlemere Tower Magic (1p)

You need to gather 6 points out of the above to unlock her highest tier.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
The Keep is one of the Prereqs for Restoring the Road of Shields which would be great if you had anything to spend the BP on at that point, but is kind of cool anyway.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Honestly after playing CH1 13 times (probably), I would say it's on par with BG2's chapter 2 in how many awesome choices and consequences the chapter has (One of the best starts to an RPG, imo.).

Haven't played past chapter 3 yet, but I wonder how well later chapters hold up.

Desiderius

Patron
Inns (Tavern upgrade adjacent to Town Hall) give +4 Relations, so if you're looking to boost Relations (also unlocks Aviaries) spamming some Inns in your towns can get 'er done.

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
I wonder if i can run Kingmaker's , WOTR gonna run just fine.

Also if devs are really read this, Pathfinder > Difvinity OS2

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
About 1:37:00 - the item dev talks about an item in the Endless Dungeon that is pretty hard to find (or have it drop) - she casually mentions reading the Codex. So... they know us, both how brilliant and retarded we can be. LOL

Self-Ejected

Joseph Stalin

Totally not Auraculum
Hello Owlcat Games. STOP FUCKING PATCHING.

Other than that - you're doing great. Stalin loves you.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
1. The patch 2.1.4 is available to download on GOG. Not from the client, but as direct download.
2. No one on GOG forums complains about battle music.

So I'd say it's highely likely someone patched the modded game. Or loaded the modded save from previous patch.

I am still playing 2.0.8, but will probably update the game this weekend.

Trashos Thanks for that. I did look up some wiki. I should have at least 2 points. I could get another 2 quickly with the Dwarven Keep Restoration Project and Relations IV--we'll see if those help. I currently have relations I but with a score of 28. Her workshop was built and her fedex quests were completed ages ago. They should have unlocked 1 & 2, but I just get more kamas. It's why I was wondering if there was a hidden timer.

Trashos

Arcane
Mr. Magniloquent, what Chapter are you in?
Relations not only unlocks the Minister at some point, but at tier 5 it also allows you to annex Dunsword (provided that you have already annexed Varnhold). So generally Relations 5 should be a priority if you have already unlocked all advisors and are close to or past Ch3.

Trashos Just barely into Season of Bloom.On my way to meet Kesten and purge some cultists. Warden & Minister are the only advisors I don't have. I was going to focus on my economy rank (it's a little lacking), but I'll prioritize Relations over it.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Just murdered that pitax noble asshole, his weapon deadly grace is fantastic, I want to respec just to use it.

Trashos

Arcane
Trashos Just barely into Season of Bloom.On my way to meet Kesten and purge some cultists. Warden & Minister are the only advisors I don't have. I was going to focus on my economy rank (it's a little lacking), but I'll prioritize Relations over it.

Yeah, get your Warden (through the General) and your Minister (through the Diplomat). Then prioritize Relations 5 (for Dunsword) and both Arcane 5/Culture 5 (for Tors of Levenies), but these two regions will only be available after you annex Varnhold. (and before all that, you go to Silverstep and do the Lonely Hunter quest in order to annex Silverstep, if you haven't already).

You are doing great!

I 'd suggest you take it easy with the optional expensive projects for now, you will need the BP to annex the regions.

PS. In my early playthroughs, I too was trying to prioritize the Treasurer in order to get some more BP/week. But I have found through practice that it is better to prioritize getting the regions.

Desiderius

Patron
So I’ve got a dead pet that I can’t figure out how to revive.

Took the 24 hr rest for some reason.

Trashos I got Silverstep a long time ago. I am having a difficult time sourcing an Emerald though. I don't recall having that problem at all my first play through. That game I was less attentive to certain kingdom stats, I more or less stumbled onto Minister and Warden. I don't use guides before my first completion.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Emerald - there is one in the tavern's 2nd floor room of your capital.
One from some CYOA event in waterlogged bogs.
One from shambling monster in Old Sycamore.
You must've sold it to merchants by accident.

Desiderius

Patron
Sweet teeth usually give you one.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom