Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Starfield Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
It looks interesting. I was expecting some generic Space Opera bullshit but what we see so far appear to be pseudo realistic.

Codex Year of the Donut
onvooafxh4q51.png

Context:

Leaker joined Skullzi's discord using same username as their previous one, gives two pieces of information:

1) game is slated for 2021 and 2) this image. Then leaves server.

UPDATE: Hines and Mike Futter seem to be blocking anyone who mentions the leak

https://www.reddit.com/r/Starfield/comments/j2436x/leaker_leaks_new_image_on_skullzi_discord/

The picture seems from the same build as above
This is just Bethesda's marketing department slowly gathering interest. Basically every Bethesda game since Oblivion has had "leaks" that are meant to generate interest in their game.

Self-Ejected

Kazuki

Self-Ejected
So it's still fucking gamebryo, innit?

I didn't get it about the same engine fault, it's not the fault of the engine itself. Plenty other studios using gamebryo and it's deritative. None of them had that same incompentency as Bethesda does, It's just Bethesda suck at it allowing the same bug and glitches since the time of Morrowind.

jf8350143

Liturgist
It's about time loverslab(and nexus as well) gets something new to play with. So count me excited for the release of Starfield.

Utgard-Loki

Arcane
"he doesn't like trannies and you don't like trannies, you're the same!"

thanks for the hot take.

Codex Year of the Donut

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Glenn Beck wanted to ban Grand Theft Auto at one point, but this is the lot you've all thrown your hats in with because they bash the trannies with you.
Plenty of leftists were trying to ban gaming as well. We were up against an unholy alliance of nanny-state liberals and moralist conservatives. That was in the past though, now most of them are in dead or in retirement homes and can't trouble anyone.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Plenty of leftists were trying to ban gaming as well. We were up against an unholy alliance of nanny-state liberals and moralist conservatives. That was in the past though, now most of them are in dead or in retirement homes and can't trouble anyone.

I'm firmly on record saying both sides are shit, but people who claim to want free expression throwing in their lot with wacko Fox News religious conservatives is just amusingly retarded to me. Bioware using trannies is the price you pay for Rockstar using hookers, that's free speech baby.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom