Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grand Strategy Crusader Kings III

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
More insanity from the latest patch:

Women don't inherit or pass on claims; or at least in male-dominated religions, so 90% of the starting religions.

Hotfix is out btw.

Greetings Crusaders,

We have been working hard to ensure you have the best gaming experience possible! As such, we now have Patch 1.1.2 close on the heels of our latest Monster Big Patch™ complete with Patch Notes to follow.

In addition to this Patch, we have also fixed the issues regarding the Mother of us All achievement on Steam! Make sure you restart your game to take advantage of these fixes!

This Patch will affect all available platforms but may take slightly longer for Paradox Plaza users.

###################

# Bugfixes

###################

- Fixed male/female dominated doctrine blocking all claims for the other sex, rather than just implicit claims. The behavior should now be identical to how it was previously.

- Fixed various display issues in the Russian localization

- Fixed tyranny being gained from rightful revocations when you had a claim on the title in question

- Independence Faction wars no longer require the defender to occupy the entire domain of the rebelling vassals to stop ticking warscore

- Reinstated Central Germanic and West Slavic name lists that had accidentally been removed

That independence wars bug was a doozy. Basically made any independence revolt with more than a couple rebels autowin.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Has anyone managed to get a game off the ground as one of the old CK2 favorites like Haesteinn oder the Karen guys? Being lone OPMs is a pain now.

XenomorphII

Prophet
I island hopped to Sardinia, released the initial county, then took Egypt. Took a few tries and realized keeping the initial county screws you, because France will come for it and it will make you look weak causing the AI to dog-pile. I think the key is don't dick around with raiding, but conquer as much as you can (avoid Jerusalem) in his life time then shore up. Then as he is about to die go to raiding and keep lots of money on hand. If you can survive the first few attacks you will stabilize.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Lil Dick Charles IV did jack shit to me when I played as Haesteinn, I easily conquered Brittany and then Wales to get the cheevo.
I used to fuck off someplace else instead of staying around France but that's not as easy anymore. With restricted diplo range you can only reach as far as Iberia.

Vatnik Wumao
Lil Dick Charles IV did jack shit to me when I played as Haesteinn, I easily conquered Brittany and then Wales to get the cheevo.
I used to fuck off someplace else instead of staying around France but that's not as easy anymore. With restricted diplo range you can only reach as far as Iberia.
Is restricted diplo range still a must after the patch?

Vatnik Wumao
Just reformed the Orthodox faith and now planning on migrating to Southern Italy, gaining independence and ruling over the enlightened Despotate of Syracuse. :obviously:
JIFS97H.jpg

mFyopqR.jpg

And the first Patriarch of the Christoplatonic faith is a true chad:
jQxxZOj.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom