Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Atari Buglist fixes: Does Temple+ include Co8 fixes?

Hello,

I was just wondering whether the fixes on the Atari buglist attributed to Co8 are included in Temple+. For example, bug No. 23 reads:

Fixed: Co8 3.0.0
Ogres not getting their AC bonus leaving them with AC 8.

Does this imply we must have Co8 v.3.0.0 for ogres to have their correct AC?

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
As a general rule, no, Temple+ doesn't redo Co8 fixes. The exceptions to that are mostly the dll hacks that were partially redone.

Is there any chance incorporating them might be a possibility someday? I realize that many here probably use the Co8 mod, but there are purists, like myself, who would like the fixes but prefer to play without fanmade content (I know earlier versions of Co8 have less, but there were balors in Hommlet and drow in the Deklo Grove nearly from the beginning, if I recall correctly). Not intending to sound pushy or ungrateful--just wanted to let you know there's genuine interest.

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
No, not by me at least. But if anyone wants to do it be my guest.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom