Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
What if I'm not in the mood for cheese?
Have some meat instead.

ovzBMVo.jpg

Reinhardt

Arcane
My anti-bread stance is mostly in regards to the stupid habit that a lot of (South-)Eastern Europeans have of adding bread to every meal, including things like pasta or a meaty main course which already has a sidedish of veggies to balance things out.
Nigger, meat and bread is tasty.

Citizen

My anti-bread stance is mostly in regards to the stupid habit that a lot of (South-)Eastern Europeans have of adding bread to every meal, including things like pasta or a meaty main course which already has a sidedish of veggies to balance things out.

If I'd have to wager, it is probably the cultural result of malnourished people eating lots of (cheap white) bread as a sort of hunger adjustment once they ran out of other food to eat for the day, but it grinds my gears everytime I witness it.

White bread is for toasts, butterbread, sandwiches, BLACK bread is for fish or fish soup

Sarkile

Magister
Patron
It's true, most online forums aren't as chill and welcoming as the Codex.
Oh, lad....
This is the first thing you read upon going to RPGnet's forum.
k6P1Foi.png

Just checked.
ScZuOau.jpg

And i've never even visited it.
Your life is better for it. I remember visiting that site back in the early 2000's for reviews and gaming news. That douche Matt McFarland was posting all over it back then, probably searching for children to date.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
So, EA comes out tomorrow. I'm surprised I'm not seeing more frothing at the mouth due to the Day of Blasphemy approaching.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
It's mostly about testing the system, if there are bugs, how the encounters are like, etc. That's why the first acts are the best ones in both D:OS1 and 2.

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
What is all this anti-white bread hate? White sourdough bread is amazing and doesn't taste sweet at all.

What you shouldn't eat is wonder"bread" or other processed breads with tons of syrup in them.

White bread should look like this:
3477688556_d85679b27d.jpg

3633802404_fd861e5874.jpg

Not like this processed shit:
530980_01_produktbild.jpg

450x450_skogaholmslimpa.png

Is wholegrain healthier? Sure, but I'd argue that white bread primarily gets its bad name from the commonly consumed processed shit, not real bread.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom