Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
PROPHECY: Baldur's Gate 3 will be BEST! Larian game ever. It won't be worst D&D game. That would be 2 gold, thank you

Not hard when Divinity OS2 sucks hard and people love it for some reason. At least in this one , they dropped their retarded dialogue.

Shrimp

Arbiter
20201003105107_1.jpg
Fucking vile
I'm not looking forward to spending the next decade seeing this particular screenshot being used by hundreds of different people to back up whatever opinions they might have of the game.

Gargaune

Magister
Anyone care to recommend a non-annoying, non-Stadia stream from someone who knows the difference between a d20 and their own nutsack?

Bara

Arcane
So some one tell me if 2020 going to be tge year of succubus romances because the art for this game has one with the guy who sold his soul.

Bara

Arcane
So what sub classes are in anyhow.

Though its in scag splat book amd not core still hoping priests get the arcane domain.

Robber Baron

Savant
It's almost as if you can gain reputation with the factions and party members throughout the course of the game...

Pop media used to be powerfantasy, now it's miseryfantasy
And I don't mean BG3, I can't even buy the damn thing

I can say with confidence each one of the 300 people who helped to make this game, are honored to have you aboard.

Not enough to pay us though right. Check out the hordes of fuckoes just rushing to beta test the little product. Amazing truly. Truly the modern man is waiting for the spoon to feed him as he stares into the abyss. However, I have to say that I Cannot Wait To Enjoy This Game, and am slaming my head violently agaisnt the walls as the download cannot finish fast enough eeeeeeeEEEEEAEEEEEEHHHHHHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Interesting. You're among the "hordes of fuckoes just rushing to beta test the little product". Shut the hell up, clown.

ChildInTime

Learned
The ugly
  • Your party hates you
  • All of the factions hate you
  • Watching innocent characters get murdered
  • Murdering innocent characters yourself

:prosper:
This is incline though, evil parties and characters are the most fun ever. Imagine what all these lefty cucks "journos" will say about Wrath of the Righteous, which goes down the darkest rabbit holes I've ever seen in an rpg.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
I wonder if Swen Vicke is reading this thread high & hard as fuck. His entire face turned into smile. Gud! let's see if we make them even more mad will they throw more money. Ha! I knew it! They will
:smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom