Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
^I should hate that character, but she had a very fun fighting style. Late game, I used her the most.

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
Unu2j5a.jpg

lq3QVEY.jpg

UF1RTTo.jpg

mAhKTXd.jpg

1lzRRrf.jpg

qCZq2MY.jpg

FUG XDDD

WWakVW4.jpg

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Curious Expedition

12869F2C63A0B3A60EEC767484DFDD430ABF9D54

Equip your expedition in London before you sail.

445090C8B1AE3753E2F640C02497BD11275CA6DA

Mod lets me play with chars like Star Trek OS.

A54A64792C141EBF5BEA0DEB2C1A0C8CF5CD97ED

Spock in Pon farr.

9CDD54A3FED6D7119002F3FBE48C57EF5CD3A018

The TNG away team is overpowered.

C486594E3DFA711B0BEF9323C7AB80E1FBCF7DF6

Combat with dice.

62A5F76B482391C1F76102095750B9B6A360AA4F

Captain Picard's statue.

Last edited:

Aemar

Arcane
MV5BZWQ2NDBkN2YtODU1YS00NDgxLWI0MmMtNDNjYWViZmVjNDBlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzg5OTk2OA@@._V1_.jpg

Impressions Games' most underrated series, the third and last game. Fun fact: David Lester, former owner of IG and executive producer, entered Watford FC's board of directors at the beginning of 2000s, a couple of years after the release of this game.

Without a doubt the most fun game of its kind, the only one that allows the player to rig games, bet on his own team's matches, etc. It still holds great, despite its age and the lack of some of the technical features that appeal to the diehards of the genre. Compared to its competitors, I'd say this has the feel of a proper video game, instead of a boring collection of simple tables and statistics. The interface is amazing, and one of the main strong points of this game. It also deals with aspects like hooliganism (your fans can destroy your stadium btw...), and especially the managerial aspects of running a football club (getting sponsporships, upgrading the stadium, etc).

343.jpg

The managerial office. Interacting with the various object from the room opens up a certain feature. The mobile phone is for rigging matches, bets, etc... The printer serves for real life printing of various charts, statistics, etc. The VHS allows you to in-game record and rewatch portions of a match. You can store newspaper articles in that red notebook, etc, etc.

3564567.jpg

The squad room.

4565.jpg

The chairman's office. The owner sets you objectives at the beginning of each season, as well as before most matches. You're out if you fail to meet the main objective, or at least fail to meet that objective in a dignified manner.

118.jpg

I didn't get fired after failing to get promoted during the first season with Kingstonian FC (5th English division), but I will surely not get another chance if I fail again.

678768.jpg

Stadium screen, where you can improve the stadium itself and build various buildings that will bring in money for your team (bars, merchandise stalls, etc).

57845.jpg

One of this game's greatest features back then was the ability to allow the player to create his own set pieces.

4567.jpg

65568.jpg

114.jpg

115.jpg

The match engine looked better than most of the crude 3D engines used in similar games at that time.

34566.jpg

Post match article.

117.jpg

My team took the third place during the first season, and I didn't get fired despite that.

116.jpg

Ignoring the messages of one of my players' agent, since I didn't want to renew his contract. The transfer system was quite realistic, you had to negociate with the club and with the player itself.

113.jpg

One of the coaches complaining about his fellow colleague.

The game is abandonware, so you can get it for free.

Krivol

Magister
But... CM 01/02 is also free and updated...

After 40+ hours with FM2020 I'm burned out with managers.

Still... thanks for recommendation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom