Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Drakortha

Liturgist
decided to buy another copy and leave another positive review because of the extraordinary butthurt
I don't think that works the way you think it works. You should invest in some hemorrhoid cream instead. You can't just go around shoving games up your ass like that.

Someone needs to educate him that shit is meant to leave the ass, not go in.

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
Well well well...

Scl6YBz.png
Funny how in English that just reads like uncertainty. "Ergh...positive?"

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
How are they swindling? They didn't invent Early Access and they aren't trying to pass it off as not-EA. If you don't want to play or buy an unfinished game ...don't play/buy it yet?
And you could also have this family disappointment called Lacrymas ,can't even pick the pockets of a drunken englishman while getting chocked on his own vomit in sunny beach. Can't even recognize when its getting a dos2 expansion that got its name swapper with a famous franchise. That said,my german friendo i have a box of original B-addidas sneakers that i am willing to part with at friendly discount.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
also, sorry if this was already posted but.

Look at Larian seething that their most-common character build is basically a stereotypical straight white male. Expecting a nigga-tranny instead? Surprise motherfucker.
s8qLS7d.png

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
There are 14 different flavors of horn -- plus this specific flavor of tiny non-horns. If there's one thing Larian like, it's their tiefling horns!

fecb965.jpg
Are they going to voice act different languages? It's going to be very awkward otherwise. Also, Übung for proficiency? Maybe Geschick would've been better?

Went for a noble-looking Tiefling in the end.
cc2PJmq.jpg

Ughh, no way to make the horns less prominent?

There are 14 different flavors of horn -- plus this specific flavor of tiny non-horns. If there's one thing Larian like, it's their tiefling horns!

fecb965.jpg

Those aren't tiny non-horns. Those are sawed-off hueg arse horns.

Better now? (Actually, they all seem to look different on each face, so it's more than 14 variants... this is the same "non-horn" option as on the other guy). HOnestly, this is one for the horn fetishists which Larian must be.... maybe.

ASXBuqM.jpg

Last edited:

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Went for a noble-looking Tiefling in the end.
cc2PJmq.jpg

Ughh, no way to make the horns less prominent?

fecb965.jpg

Those aren't tiny non-horns. Those are sawed-off hueg arse horns.

Better now? (Actually, they all seem to look different on each face, so it's more than 14 variants... this is the same "non-horn" option as on the other guy). HOnestly, this is one for the horn fetishists which Larian must be.... maybe.

ASXBuqM.jpg

Oh yes, this is definitely better.

Thonius

Arcane
Ok. But does it make a good PC game? Where computer does all the math?
Eh just googled and here it is https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Seldarine
It's some pantheon or something dunno. Game needs more tool-tips. So I quess Seldarine drow - everyone but loth. Can be eli what's her name or any other. Weird design.
That's kind of even more wacky if you notice that other races do not pick any deity etc.
If you read that link, you'll see "Dark Seldarine" is the Drow pantheon, with Lolth as its leader. As opposed to the normal "Seldarine", the good elf pantheon lead by Corellon. It doesn't make sense to divide them based on that, unless they changed it recently and the rest somehow kicked Lolth out.
I think it can be something like "Loth drow" - directly from memze what's it's name and the rest - aka rp how you want it. Be it evil or not, because it's not specified is it Dark or not. Also from that wili article they are "deities" are fighting each other and such. Not sure what's devs intent tho.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I found another to latch on to who happened to be a Gygax purist. I wouldn't go quite that far though, I advocate for compromise systems like Castles and Crusades.

Isn't that just sort of a crippled troll for you? There was some great fun to be had in your prior ideologies, but Gygax purism? You're gonna start defending special subsystems for one attribute but only at one score level or advocating that there's no schism between claiming that AD&D is basically simulationist and fuck balance yet stating the core goal of AD&D was balance?

Or is the new Roguey more of a "do what he said not what he did" low-key OD&D apologist?

Last edited:

Thonius

Arcane
also, sorry if this was already posted but.

Look at Larian seething that their most-common character build is basically a stereotypical straight white male. Expecting a nigga-tranny instead? Surprise motherfucker.
s8qLS7d.png
Faerun 1492 or whatever year it is. Everything is crumbling. Goblins there, drow here, cult over there.
Flaming fists full of incompetent negroes and women.
Some devil looking cucks occupying some grove or some shit. Trash everywhere. Roads are blocked or destroyed. Ships falling from the sky.
That's all until WHITE CIS MALE arives and solves everyones problem, gets rich in process and kill some minorities(that are majority).
Based.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom