Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Solasta Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

tenor.gif

Belegarsson

Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Received a new mail titled Steam Supporter Pack DLC but there's no link to key inside. Oh well, it's not like I'm in a hurry to play the game anyway.

Myzzrym

Tactical Adventures
Patron
Developer
Yo folks,

As I said I think about 200 times by answering mails from people panicking, CrowdOx is currently shitting the bed with the DLC codes.

Don't worry, each backer has a DLC code properly assigned. It's just that for some reason CrowdOx keeps on sending empty mails. Their support team is working on fixing that, but in the meantime all we can do is wait.

Cheers,
Myzz

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It's good to post about getting these emails because sometimes they get caught in people's spam filters and they might never know they were supposed to get them.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tacticaladventures/solasta-crown-of-the-magister/posts/2988167

The Keys are here (for real this time) - a guide to your Kickstarter Rewards

Hello there you beautiful people!

Yesterday was chaotic, wasn't it? Receiving an old Forum URL, getting 3-hit combo'd by empty emails asking you to redeem a non-existant DLC Code... And for that we really apologies, CrowdOx ran into some issues but their support team did their best to fix the problem.

... Which they did! You should now have received both the Steam Game Code and the Steam DLC Code.

Considering the amount of questions we received over the last 24h, here is a guide to understanding the different rewards you received and where to redeem them.

Digital Fulfillment Email - Steam Key (Game)
The first mail you received yesterday is a Digital Fulfillment email, with 2 rewards. It should look somewhat like this:

90a7f4542c0b7971eb6391db3aaa05a9_original.png

• The first reward is your Solasta Steam Key
  • The second reward is your old Solasta Forum Code, which you already received back in January.
We've had several people asking getting confused by the second reward, either thinking that it was supposed to be the DLC code, or that it was the PDF or OST. This is the title of the Forum reward was named after your Backer Tier - which stated the highest reward you had access to, such as the PDF or the OST. You can thus safely ignore the second reward if you already created your Solasta Forum Account. If not, there will be a guide further below on how to do that.

As a reminder, the Digital & Physical Rewards from the Kickstarter will be available around full 1.0 release, not during Early Access.
[CORRECTED] Email - Steam Key (DLC)
Some of you have received 3 emails titled "Solasta: Crown of the Magister - Solasta - Steam Supporter Pack DLC", which asked you to redeem a key but without showing anything. This was the unfortunate problem with CrowdOx that we mentioned above, and that has since been fixed.

The proper email should have since been sent to you under the title "Solasta: Crown of the Magister [CORRECTED] - Solasta - Steam Supporter Pack DLC" and look like this:

6f8ba09c458b7ffc23ff9ac4d4f575a9_original.png

Accessing and using your codes
When clicking on a link shown in one of the mails above, you will land on a page that looks like this:

3e87dbcc867a1d82ecc200a8f4ea324b_original.png

After clicking on claim Key, you will get to this screen:

827d1ddcfb300a8a28afe60956e9bd81_original.png

Now, open Steam (or download it if you haven't already). On the top of the Steam Window you should see the following categories:

381a50cd1b82f59341d266c60e875e33_original.png

Click on Games => Activate a Product on Steam..., then press next a couple of time:

f55ca6b5c3542aa8d23c4eb6878410dd_original.PNG

Paste your Steam Key here and press next, and you should be done! Repeat the same process for the Supporter Pack DLC. You must use the Game Code before the DLC Code.

I can't find my keys!
You should be able to find them in the two following mails:

• For the Game Key - Subject: "Solasta: Crown of the Magister - Digital Fulfillment"
  • For the DLC Key - Subject: "Solasta: Crown of the Magister [CORRECTED] - Solasta - Steam Supporter Pack DLC"
If for some reason you did not receive the emails, here are a couple of alternatives:

• #1: Check your spam mails
  • #2: Create a CrowdOx account with your Kickstarter Email. This will automatically link it to your Kickstarter Rewards. When you log in, you can see your keys by clicking on the "Digital Downloads and Keys" Tab.
d0f8e044a52849581c96d3c8a83b0d7e_original.png

• #3: If all else fail, send us a mail at contact@tactical-adventures.com. Please note that as we're extremely busy with preparing the launch of our Early Access, you might end up having to wait a few days, which is why you should always try the other solutions first.
I can't play / download the game!
Solasta: Crown of the Magister will unlock on Tuesday 20th at 8 am PDT / 11 am EDT / 5 pm CEST. You won't be able to play or download the game before - the same applies to the DLC, you will only be able to download it once the game launches. You will know that you successfully redeemed the game if you can find it in your Steam Library:

dc74457328cd70f424045d4081fa6870_original.PNG

Thanks Kelentari for the screenshot!
Where is the PDF, OST & other rewards?
All digital rewards will be available when the full 1.0 version releases in 2021 - not during Early Access. All physical rewards will be sent / received within 3 months of the full 1.0 version release in 2021. This includes the OST and the PDF among others.

What is this weird Forum Link reward?
Some of you were confused about the 2nd Reward in the Digital Fulfillment Email. As stated before, this is the Solata Forum Backer Reward - it gives you a colored border around your Forum Avatar.

Clicking on this link should either:

• Unlock the backer status if you already had an Solasta Account (and you're logged in)
  • Allow you to create an account with your backer code already filled in
Note that this reward is not linked to any other Kickstarter Rewards - so if you're not interested in giving feedback about the Early Access or chatting with the rest of the community, don't worry about it.

That's it for me! See you on the 20th :)

Cheers,

Myzzrym

RPK

Scholar
It's good to post about getting these emails because sometimes they get caught in people's spam filters and they might never know they were supposed to get them.
Sure,but two pages non stop !? I mean,is the game that shit that people prefer to talk about their key over about the game ?

the game isn't released yet aside from the demo that's been out for ages, so there's not that much to talk about

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I have mine. Highly unlikely I will play this much in EA. I usually like to enjoy a finished product. Good luck to the creators though!

Edit: Wish I could get the game on GOG though... Steam sucks.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I have mine. Highly unlikely I will play this much in EA. I usually like to enjoy a finished product. Good luck to the creators though!

Edit: Wish I could get the game on GOG though... Steam sucks.

they said everyone will get a key when it comes out on GOG too, I'll take your steam key if you don't want it :smug:
Geeee it seems the my enigmatic existence does have effect on people on the codex.:smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom