Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Horizonwalker

Novice
The way Wenduag revealed that Lann gave her a tumble is so lame :negative:

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
So Drovier Lann lost his pet so time to give the Brown-Fur Transmuter a spin. Of course the most ridiculous class is a Furry maker. They haven’t even put the decent Greater Exploits in yet.

Casting Dragonkind III on whole party coming up.

Self-Ejected

Joseph Stalin

Totally not Auraculum
After enduring the struggle of BG3, our chaotic evil hero Generic-Giant-Spider gives Mother Russia a tribute payment of nearly $100 and Alpha Access to cleanse his soul of impurity.
There there pal. We ain't got no Shadowhearts here, but there are succubi ready and waiting.

W:H ~0.58 (so H:W ~1.73)

C7FLFI2.jpg

Are there any group sex scenes in the game? Seeing as there are two full-blown sluts (reptile girl and cannibal girl) and a potential third one (corrupted succubus) it wouldn't be too much of a stretch.

Shinros

Learned
One question, though, and spoil me please - Do you lose your sense of self/individuality as an Aeon?

From what I played the point of the questline is to throw away all moral naunce. It's aptitude test to see whether you are too meek/greedy to be an Aeon. Also all Aeon's are connected through monad, so it's a bit of both in a sense.

Desiderius

Patron
So Furry-Maker Arcanist is now fully operational and it is nuts. Enlarge/Reduce size bonus now gets kicked up to +4, while Bull's Strength spells go up to +6, and you can share Personal Transmutations, including the new Animal Aspects, up to and including Dragonform III.

CaesarCzech

Scholar
One question, though, and spoil me please - Do you lose your sense of self/individuality as an Aeon?

From what I played the point of the questline is to throw away all moral naunce. It's aptitude test to see whether you are too meek/greedy to be an Aeon. Also all Aeon's are connected through monad, so it's a bit of both in a sense.

So basically you become Judge Dred and you are constantly in connection with HQ. So not losing yourself as much as Applying the law to the very last letter and being constantly monitor

So Furry-Maker Arcanist is now fully operational and it is nuts. Enlarge/Reduce size bonus now gets kicked up to +4, while Bull's Strength spells go up to +6, and you can share Personal Transmutations, including the new Animal Aspects, up to and including Dragonform III.

Sheeeeit, I wonder how dragonforming a pet goes. So hyped for the arcanists

Shinros

Learned
So basically you become Judge Dred and you are constantly in connection with HQ. So not losing yourself as much as Applying the law to the very last letter and being constantly monitor

Yes, owlcat did describe aeon as cosmic Judge Dred. I might also test if being soft in your judgements also impresses your devil advisor, similar to following his advice since you are technically still bending the law and he wants you to bend it since in the leaks, you're devil advisor is actually.

Mephistopheles, he wants to show you that you're still a creature of flesh and blood, that you're not infallible, he then makes a pitch to become a devil instead. It makes sense since the advisor says he works for him and in the leak Mephistopheles says he wanted a front row seat to see how you run things. So he's basically in a disguise, standing right next to you in the citadel.

I also forgot to post the leak from 4chan which convinced me the dataminer was genuine. Pretty big spoilers here.

>"Key": "311adc7b-3e0d-463c-bfa7-8dde6df53181", >Commander ... \ "{n} The devil jokingly shakes his finger at you. {/ N} " I see what you are trying to do! Of course, your subjects ... that is, your soldiers are people with weaknesses, worthy of some leniency, but you are too led by your own feelings! You think that the law is within you and you are its yardstick, but this is a false path. Listen to me, I can help you reconcile reason, feelings and mutual benefit. \

" >Before becoming the devil, I was Hell itself, without exaggeration. His consciousness. Lord Asmodeus created my flesh from the flesh of Hell, and what happened was called Mephistopheles. Simple devils do not remember the past life. They are the product of suffering, rage and hatred, which burns everything out like a flash of white flame \ "."

>10395a0a-0241-4304-b188-36d1d447f41f", >Of course, Hell will soon become your new home. \ "" >You can choose what you like to do for yourself. Maybe you want to control the army? Or torment souls? Or maybe be a mortal and sign contracts with them? You will have time to find yourself. \ "

>>"" If you are interested in high society, several princes of Hell also enjoy my hospitality. And also the star shining in my kingdom, the Queen of the Night Doloras, the fallen angel. I have a low opinion of women, but when you see what refined torment Doloras is capable of delivering to victims, you will understand. She was a mediocre angel, but Hell truly revealed her talents. \ ""

>": "" And finally, the most interesting place, which I do not even recommend mentioning unnecessarily - Adamantine Marsh, the lair of the majestic Dahak, the dark dragon god. I have gathered a truly brilliant society in my sweet nook of Hell. I am sure Kaina will not let you get bored \ ".

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Joseph Stalin

Totally not Auraculum

Sheeeeit, I wonder how dragonforming a pet goes. So hyped for the arcanists

Just play Kingmaker with Call of the Wild. The guy implemented the class perfectly, along archetypes which will not be present in WotR, like Occultist.

Dodo1610

Arcane
Have the data miners found out if you also turn into an Azata during the said mythic path or do you only get Aivu instead?

Desiderius

Patron
So planning out Diviner 20.

Would be very cool if Sense Vitals could be maximized.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
There are some clerics casting dispel magic, targeted one mostly.
Also a few times I got hit by a dispelling strike I think, not really sure on that though.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Yeah Abudant Spells is something, especially after getting its upgraded version.
But game is generous with resting this time, I kinda try to limit my rests and found 60+camping supplies in my bags. I only bought 4 at the beginning and looted the others.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Enduring Spells is a tax feat iirc. It only turns spells that more than 1 hour but less than 24 hours to 24 hours. It can be useful for something like Mage Armor, Magical Vestment, etc. You cast them now and you replace them when you want to rest and still have the buff on after rest, but this is nothing special.

I think if you checked Show Unavailble there is Greater Enduring Spell that turned anything less than 1 hour into 24 hours too (or into 1 hour? I don't remember) which means essentially permanent round based buff which can be stupidly strong.

Desiderius

Patron
Greater Enduring turns five minutes and above into 24 hours. Five minutes is fifty rounds. This is for min/lvl spells. Making those into 24-hr means surviving a rest and/or some limited travel.

Enduring is one hour and above, that’s for 10 min/lvl like Barkskin.

Again though by the time you’re to that point in the game you’ve got some dispellers to deal with.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom