Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Disco Elysium - The Final Cut - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
Their term for comrade was etymologically related to that of Russian 'drug'.

That say, comrade Stalin was first and foremost our...
Vozhd. :obviously:
Now he will ask what is vozd :).

Internet tells me everything.

337it6ie1y201.png

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Wow, what a stupid meme :) And I've seen some really retarded ones in my time...

Stalin as a national populist? He used to slaughter those. Besides, he was a Georgian pretending to be Russian.

The Soviet Union never fought a two front war. It barely stopped the Germans with economic help from USA and UK... And Stalin only dared to backstab the Japanese after the Germans were beaten.

And his symbol was not some retarded sword, but a proud, golden star on a field of red.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I read very fast.

But do you understand what you are reading?
It is a selective reading that comes from a lot of experience. Once you have read/watched/listened to enough "cultural" entertainment you get to understand the people behind the work. Thus you could predict what they are going to say/write just buy seeing a few words of the sentence. That way you could skip the shlock and just focus on the good shit. I personally could watch 90min film in 30min and get it better than most people that watch the whole thing. Same with other shit,when i watch something i constantly skip forward to get past the gener
It's how I read your posts.

AwesomeButton

Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I learned how to read when I was 3 or so
Pity that you are wasting this gift here :D

This reminds me of comrade Lenin's parable in Trotsky. :M Truly the devil at work.
I might give this a try. Not long ago I watched the miniseries "White Guard" based on Bulgakov's novel. It was really good, I can recommend it.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

KVVRR

Learned

Prime Junta

I don’t think Rostov will settle for anyone less good, and with the success they’ve had they won’t be short of candidates.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
The video reminds me of something, that certainly is amongst the most memorable interactions in any RPG. The buildup towards the heroic sacrifice is truly one of a kind.

Obviously spoilers.

And they say the game doesn't have combat.

I really enjoyed the interaction with the Visual Calculus skill during that part, but I can't find a video that showcases it.

AwesomeButton

Patron
The drugaria Stalin did had the right idea about what to do with them.
Stalin's best line from when Lenin is already ill, and Trotsky is coming to see him: "Comrade Trotsky, you've done some good work for the Revolution. Now it's our turn to do some work as well."

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://csbrannan.itch.io/disco-elysium-game-boy-edition
A port of Disco Elysium for Nintendo Game Boy. Well, the first part of it at least.

Disco Elysium created by Studio ZA/UM.
Developed with GB Studio.
Follow me and send feedback to @BloodyStapler.
(I would love to add some music, get in touch!)

Content Warning: substance abuse, descriptions of gore, lynching.

Controls
Arrow Keys
(A) — Z
(B) — X
(START) — Return/Enter
(SELECT) — Shift

Skills have been collected into their 4 categories. Attempt skill checks to advance that skill. Failed rolls give +1 Skill cap, successes +1 skill point if you aren’t at the cap.

bloodlover

Arcane
How high in number should signature skills go? I went with Conceptualization and Encyclopedia mostly since I made INT my "main" stat so to speak and so far so good but I have a lot of extra points to spare especially since I somehow got Actual Art Degree.

edit: I don't plan on min maxing things but I wouldn't want to spend extra points on a skill if I can help it. Ty.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom