Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

I will just leave this here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-mare-saga-v2020-10-13a-smsaga.50808/

1445.jpg

Corvinus

Arcane
Will you do an LP of the game on the Codex when you are finished making it, TheEntitledOne?

EDIT - Some real nice quotes in that thread, by the way:

Seeing a horse getting raped by a horse...hopefully that comes soon.

what are the controls?

WSAD movement, shift sprint, press and hold E on oily green bushes to eat, R and T to urinate and defalcate, Tab to toggle cursor, Esc to menu, etc..

and yes I want to do beastiality in GAME, but this is not possible on patreon, I will try to do it with mods, and I plan to use furry, for furry there is no mating ban with animals

There might be a lot wrong with the world these days, but this.. this shows that there are still good things happening as well.
It's not for me, but I'm glad that the tools are out there so every kink can get its game.

:lol:

Last edited:

Semiurge

Cipher
Last edited:

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-se...h-anniversary-livestream-tickets-124486302883

Ten dollars to watch a stream with Ron Gilbert talk about a game which has been very widely covered in plenty of other places and videos in youtube and elsewhere in internet.

The Secret of Monkey Island - an evening with Ron Gilbert

Discover secrets and never-before-seen content from The Secret of Monkey Island with Ron Gilbert and The Video Game History Foundation
About this Event
Iconic PC hit The Secret of Monkey Island turns 30 this October, and we're celebrating by diving deep into its creation with Ron Gilbert...and the game's original source code!

Join us for an incredible afternoon of stories and secrets in the-making-of two classics: The Secret of Monkey Island, and The Secret of Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge. This livestream event features:

• Fireside chat with Monkey Island creator Ron Gilbert, hosted by Video Game History Foundation founder Frank Cifaldi
  • Never-before-seen content, including deleted scenes and unused art
  • Stories from the game's development
  • Audience Q&A
This is a virtual event that will take place via a livestream link with your ticket order. (The stream will be archived and available to view later with your ticket.) 100% of ticket sales go to support The Video Game History Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit preserving, celebrating, and teaching the history of video games.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F114586313%2F466362396871%2F1%2Foriginal.20201013-233454

The Secrets of Monkey Island 30th Anniversary Livestream is part of our brand new Video Game Source Project, an effort to save and study source code and related development materials.

Learn more about The Video Game History Foundation and our projects HERE!

Caim

Arcane

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom