Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Your most anticipated RPG sequel?

Your most anticipated RPG sequel?

• The Elder Scrolls 6

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Arcanum 2

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Fallout: New Vegas sequel

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • The Age of Decadence 2: Miltiades Rising

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

Votes: 34 22.2%
  • Underrail II

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Tavernking's RPG

• Neverwinter Nights 3

• Divinity Original Sin 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baldur's Gate 3

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • ELEX 2

Votes: 14 9.2%
  • Kingdom Come Deliverance sequel

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Fallout 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atom RPG 2

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Josh Sawyer's Darklands spiritual successor

• Pillars of Eternity 3

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Other (please say)

Votes: 19 12.4%

• Total voters
Self-Ejected

Joseph Stalin

Totally not Auraculum
Arcanum 2. Reviving dead franchises is getting more popular, and with the obvious and immense financial success of Baldur's Gate III it's only a matter of time before someone picks it up.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Wrath of the Righteous looks pretty cool, doing away with the kingdom management that kind of ruined the first game and finally letting you play as a lich.

Nortar

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Blackguards 3

I really enjoyed the first one, but I thought I heard the second was massive decline. I avoided it for that reason.

I'd agree that Blackguards 2 is a notch below Blackguards 1 in almost every aspect except the main thing - the combat and encounter design.
It's less of an rpg and more of a tactical wargame, so I see why some people would declare it a decline.

But as I played it for combat and DSA mechanics, I enjoyed it greatly and I wish there was a sequel.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
A lot of games i look forward to,ELEX,kingmaker,underrail2,atom2 and kingdomcome2. That said i voted for ELEX yo,great fun!

:shredder:
Soooo are people really that retarded to vote for fucking arcanum 2?! Who the fuck would want to see arcanum raped by the current political honk honk ??? Or end up as fun as outer worlds,made by the people that made arcanum(mostly).

Please No

Educated
Can't wait for BG4 :bounce:
Yeah,it will be quite the impressive FPS. Nothing like gunning down hordes of humans with your automatic crossbow while defending the rights and virtues of wheelchair goblin tribe and its cultural right to eat young human babies.

A lot of crybabies in this forum, aren't there?
Should I tell you or are you self-aware about it?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom