Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

If you had to choose ONE rpg to play before you die, what would it be?

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I have been following the retarded activities of the codex for a while now, I just only made an account now because I finally had a thread I wanted to post (not this one).
Good, I thought for a second that you actually thought this thread was good enough to create an account for.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Grimoire III: Wings of the Exemplary Heralds, which will feature rideable flyable giant turtles.

kic8vd.gif

Doktor Best

Arcane
Disco Elysium.

After beating it i will argue with Death that, in order to prove it was in fact an rpg and not an adventure game, he will have to create a thread on the Codex to discuss the matter.

The immense amount of shitposting will make him lose his mind and i'm off the hook.

sys0nar

Educated
Many people don't understand what I meant by question, which is fine, I'll give a scenario.
Lets say your on Death Row, your execution is in 2 months, the prison systems allows you to have 1 game to keep you busy,
then what would you pick?

Ysaye

Arbiter
Dark Souls - just to remind me I will come back next to a bonfire soon enough looking terrible and without souls and humanity.

Gastrick

Cipher
If the only left before I die is to play a game then I'll a round a flappy bird and get it over with quick. No use postponing the return to nature at that point with nothing to live for.

Ysaye

Arbiter
Ultima 11

I presume you are referring to the EA version with Lady British setting up a new environmental committee with gargoyles and emps to cleanse Britannia of toxic masculinity? After that you might be wishing death will come sooner :P

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom