Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Semiurge

Cipher
They will deliver a mega turd, so at least on par with Outer Worlds.

At this point they'd better deliver a mega turd rather than lukewarm diarrhea. If they deliver, it will serve as a warning to future generations and as cornucopia of entertainment. If they won't, it will simply be forgotten (but not by us) as mediocre.

Vincente

Arbiter
"vampire tinder"

What fresh hell is this?

:whatho:

It's from V5's Camarilla sourcebook and mentioned once in the entire book, in p. 156 to be exact.

tender.png

Paradox however made a full ARG with it, they even made a big reveal event, ARG and even a real life maze for some hand picked fans to ''reveal the secrets'', it was some big shit show.

AdamReith

Magister
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
All these shenanigans really makes Bloodlines all the more impressive. They really are cementing it as an all time work of genius by trying to recreate it.

We can see clearly now that:

- Setting is by and for colossal perverts.
- Everything that was once interesting about the setting has been retconned for no reason.
- Nobody gives a shit about gay vampires any more.
- Making video games is hard.

Troika had that midas touch.

Flying Dutchman

Learned
He won't be jumping ships to a sinking one, would he?

It's possible that with the new shifts in development, they need him full-time onsite and his work won't be over for a while?

I can't imagine Harebrained wouldn't take a dev back if Hardsuit fails, so I don't think it's a bad move if he's getting paid/bribed more to work at Hardsuit.

conan_edw

Arbiter
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath

Content designer and now a lead narrative designer lol they are probably still building content and tossing away whatever was there.

Edit: Also another narrative designer

Doubt we will see any of the original content.

Last edited:

Monkey Baron

Arbiter
Patron
I helped put crap in Monomyth

Delterius

Arcane
what if coronavirus was invented by the vampire aristocracy in order to normalize masks and accomodate the "i was embraced with non retractable fangs" lobby

this is from the things i'd post if this thread didn't give me depression

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom