Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I think what we can glean from Milton is that angels fall first.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Here's a preview of Wrath for all the limpdick m'ladyboys who're afraid its going to be all Poz:

Manly.jpg

Desiderius

Patron
It isn't.

If, where the rules not far enough extend,
(Since rules were made but to promote their end)
Some lucky LICENCE answers to the full
Th' intent propos'd, that licence is a rule.
Thus Pegasus, a nearer way to take,
May boldly deviate from the common track.
Great wits sometimes may gloriously offend,
And rise to faults true critics dare not mend;
From vulgar bounds with brave disorder part,
And snatch a grace beyond the reach of art,
Which, without passing through the judgment, gains
The heart, and all its end at once attains.

Last edited:

Shinros

Learned
So I come bearing a gift, more devil stuff.

Pc Giving a speech most likely after transformation. Devil PC seems to know how to hype people up.

"I see the way you look at me, the devil. You think Hell has come to Dresen. You are wrong, my warriors. Hell will come to those who defiled this land! Hell will come to those who have hurt you so much! You are not just soldiers! You are the fury of Hell that will destroy the demons! You will become Hell for them! Glory to Asmodeus!"

Desiderius

Patron
So I come bearing a gift, more devil stuff.

Pc Giving a speech most likely after transformation. Devil PC seems to know how to hype people up.

"I see the way you look at me, the devil. You think Hell has come to Dresen. You are wrong, my warriors. Hell will come to those who defiled this land! Hell will come to those who have hurt you so much! You are not just soldiers! You are the fury of Hell that will destroy the demons! You will become Hell for them! Glory to Asmodeus!"

That’s what’s known as raising Hell.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
When will be available to non backers??? I an already sick of low level dungeons & kobolds, already finished bg3 ea and solasta. Wanna play this masterpiece soon!!!

Sarkile

Magister
Patron
I actually think there's a chance this one will be playable at release. Wrathmaker's second alpha feels more polished than the early Kingmaker betas.

Ghulgothas

Arcane
Looks like Angel and Demon are gonna be the backup paths you can resort to if you screw up any of the other ones.

Sarkile

Magister
Patron
Is the alpha worth getting?

Edit: too bad i don't have money rn :negative:
If you're hurting for money I would suggest just waiting on the full release. The alpha's still missing a lot of features, and only contains the first three acts.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom