Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Zer0wing

Cipher
My main gripes with TW3's cut content though are in regards to...
It's a long topic to discuss as there are too many cut plotlines.
And I still miss Sile De Tanserville. In fact, a lot of cut content seems to serve certain purposes, one - burning bridges with TW1 and TW2 to make TW3:WH look like a stand-alone entry for so(n)yboys who didn't own xbox with pc to play first two entries since there's none on playstation consoles, two - making certain characters better or worse than they established previously...

What a fucking bitch Yen actually is, for example.

kangaxx

Arbiter
So the recent "it's gone gold" announcment meant absolutely nothing then?

It means 500,000 mugs have actually pre-ordered this game.

I find it absolutely extraordinary, but I'm now past the point of despair. I actually applaud games companies for milking people like this, if they'll keep rolling over and exposing their fat little udders.

CDPR could delay indefinitely, and these cretins' cash will be still be snug and warm in their account.

Readher

Savant
intro-1563213647.jpg

PhantasmaNL

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria
Our trailers are misleading: The game has a lot of dark and rpg stuff but we dont show cuz reasons.
We dont crunch, Oh wait we actually do.
Release date is a, no b, no c, ah what the hell, Next Friday.

how to kill hype, for dummies

Gargaune

Magister
Yeah, this is getting stupid. It was funny when Cleve was doing it, but when a major developer repeatedly shits their pants at approaching deadlines it doesn't exactly inspire confidence in a robust product. I wonder how people with preorders are taking it.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Well, i guess i earned my self a visit to my Mother-in-Law.

BUT I still have not pre-ordered as I am not a retard so I really do not have to give much of a shit.:fuuyeah:

Robber Baron

Savant
The delay is caused by the complexity of the final stages of optimizing the game’s performance on nine distinct hardware platforms, both current- and next-gen (Xbox One/X, backward compatibility on Xbox Series S/X, PlayStation 4/Pro, backward compatibility on PlayStation 5, PC and Stadia), for which the game is targeted, and of the associated testing processes which must be carried out by a physically dispersed development team. Completion of the aforementioned activities requires the Company to secure additional time.
https://www.cdprojekt.com/en/investors/regulatory-announcements/current-report-no-53-2020/

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
FUCK!

FUCK FUCK FUCK!

FUCK THIS motherfucking fucked up shitty fucking fuckery of FUCKS jesus fucking christ i've so fucking sad and angry and FUCK fuckedyyy fuckaaaaaaaaroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

NO

NO

So anyway, guess i'll have mo' time to buy my new PC build... ROIT GOYS

Gargaune

Magister
Buuuuuullshiiiiiit I call. Backward compatibility is not CDPR's concern but sony and microsofts. It's the same lame excuse to cover up the real reasons behind this retarded decision like when they announced to cockblock RDNA 2 from raytracing support for CP2077 day one out of the box.
What about Stadia, can we blame Stadia for this? I hate Stadia so I'd like it if we could. It even sounds stupid... Stadia. Fuck off.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
who tf takes a day off to play video games
Some of those with jobs[1] and other responsibilities[2] can't dedicate entire days to playing vidya unlike some people here[3]. The time off guarantees a few days dedicated to the hobby.

[1]: Up for debate
[2]: Also up for debate
[3]: Mostly NEETs and uni students (most of whom don't have shit to do anyway)

ADL

Prophet
Looks like I gotta revoke my vacation request and move it back. I was combining the whole week of Thanksgiving so I'd have a full ten days off to play it (and Watch Dogs Legion+AC:Valhalla if Cyberpunk sucks, one of them is bound to be enjoyable).

who tf takes a day off to play video games
It's stupid, but we have a stupid year with Corona and lockdowns.

I guess that's good for Yakuza 7.
That's the thing, what the hell else am I gonna do with my vacation days? Don't know how it works in other countries but in burgerland I hit my cap on accrued PTO so I gotta use it or lose it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom