Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Josh Sawyer Q&A Thread

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
2-3 weeks is such a short time it doesn't matter if you work 16h days.
Depends on the kind of work. I worked two night shifts 14 hours each last week - from 17:00 to 07:00. Half of the time spend shitposting on Codex, the other half playing Underrail - with loading/unloading the CNC in the meanwhile. Time well spent, will work more if needed. The main problem is - I almost run out of cigarettes both times.

KVVRR

Learned
Depends on the kind of work. I worked two night shifts 14 hours each last week - from 17:00 to 07:00. Half of the time spend shitposting on Codex, the other half playing Underrail - with loading/unloading the CNC in the meanwhile. Time well spent, will work more if needed. The main problem is - I almost run out of cigarettes both times.
do you by any chance work for the based department?

Bulo

Scholar

Thank you for your service

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Eh, it's not just that. Its that they wasted so much time crafting this world when they should have focused on making the game good.

I will say it forever - COMBAT ENCOUNTERS BLOW in the core game.

Self-Ejected

Kazuki

Self-Ejected
This thread is never going to cease to exist as long as Infinitron or one of his admirer still posting whatever Josh says on Social Media.

Might as well put this thread on ignored list if these kind of thing triggering you, that button exist for a reason.

Me i'm just watching all of these Josh post and say to myself "I'm really disappointed you Josh, how far you have fallen"

Flying Dutchman

Learned
This thread is never going to cease to exist as long as Infinitron or one of his admirer still posting whatever Josh says on Social Media.

Might as well put this thread on ignored list if these kind of thing triggering you, that button exist for a reason.

Me i'm just watching all of these Josh post and say to myself "I'm really disappointed you Josh, how far you have fallen"

It's also pretty clear how the tabletop Pillars game is going, engaging with the internet is easier than doing work, as most woke devs have proven this.

No idea how his pet project is going, that'd be newsworthy vs. Josh's playful posts about his writing failures with his team.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
I'm a codexer. I don't get triggered. I rage.
:x

But in all seriousness, I've also grown. There was a time when I genuinely felt that the Troika team could do no wrong, especially God-Cain and his Prophet Leon. But then you look at TOW and you realize you need to take the attitude of 'What have you done for me lately' otherwise you end up like the African American Community and the Democrat Party: You get shit shoveled down your throat and you're expected to say 'Lawdy lawd fank yous Masta'

Shadenuat

Arcane
why? living lands sounded like most interesting place they came up with from the start as you read about it during character generation and until the end of game.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Pillars in Space

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom