Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Flying Dutchman

Learned

Wow. They locked that thread fast.

There's other threads on there about the personnel changes, recent firings - no surprise, those are locked, too.

Can't keep this contained, Paradox, Hardsuit's new and ex-employees are outflanking you with their tweets! (Or in Mitsoda's case, just talking to the press.)

Gordian Nutt

Educated
She never had the makings of a varsity writer. It's all about small feet.

When feet are too small to fit a real writer shoes, the new lead writer having a big mouth does not make up for it... it makes her being hired even worse for the company.

I hate Twitter but even worse I hate the amount of self-selling some developers do with no real work in their bios (or good work) is very sad

Eli_Havelock

Learned

Wow. They locked that thread fast.

There's other threads on there about the personnel changes, recent firings - no surprise, those are locked, too.

Can't keep this contained, Paradox, Hardsuit's new and ex-employees are outflanking you with their tweets! (Or in Mitsoda's case, just talking to the press.)

It's only natural to discuss the only things shown to the absence of all else. So when they Streisand Effect this shitshow using lame reasons they only create more backlash. It's like a thermal runaway of incompetence.

Locking this thread as it's devolved into folks slandering the developers themselves which y'know goes far beyond what I warned users about.

It was locked due to certain individuals deciding to slander a new hire based on past circumstances and rumors. Feeona is only trying to keep the discourse civil where no one just slanders a developer, especially when they may not have all the facts. So it was probably fine until it approached that territory.

As we all know, only other developers / metoo clout monkeys can slander developers!

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Can't edit original post, but Infinitron corrected me, I should have said "Mitsoda's ex-wife." Guess Bloodlines development ruined more than just the game itself.
Last I heard of Brian and Annie being "together" on anything was the release of Panic! at Multiverse High (2016). Was there any evidence of their continued relationship after that? I'm sure Roguey can correct me on this but it feels like that was about the time they split up.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Last I heard of Brian and Annie being "together" on anything was the release of Panic! at Multiverse High (2016). Was there any evidence of their continued relationship after that? I'm sure Roguey can correct me on this but it feels like that was about the time they split up.

They were still together when Bloodlines 2 was announced. The divorce happened in 2019.

March 2019, Press F https://twitter.com/Murderblonde/status/1108962052792418305

God it's hard to not post more. I'm so happy for my spouse but also all of @PdxInteractive, @HardsuitLabs - so many AMAZING people on this. Why are you still here?! FOLLOW @VtM_Bloodlines !!! Come on! :D

Flying Dutchman

Learned

After watching Mitsoda and Ellison being all chummy in Vampire videos, I imagine the continued relationship with Annie was probably on the rocks after that.

Even if nothing was going on (although Mitsoda has a track record against resisting inter-office romances, apparently, which I found out here), it must have sucked for his wife to see another female writer working with her husband and galavanting around in the media while she was basically out of a job (well, until ArenaNet, I guess).

At least Annie didn't try to cancel Mitsoda (yet), so that's something.

Duraframe300

Arcane
So, now that there's a battle royale game in production too who's the worst raped franchise this year?

Yes you are, yes you are.

bwgzrhy0unq51.png

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Teacher
Lover
Poet
Tortured Soul

Despite his anxiety issues, Mitsoda proved himself a true Chad. Lived the dream, got the girl, rolled the dice.

0VaqwM9.png

May he rise again.

Caim

Arcane
So, now that there's a battle royale game in production too who's the worst raped franchise this year?
A WoD Battle Royale game could work. A Marauder is warping reality just by existing, turning the world into not-Fortnite. Prepare for werewolves parachuting in.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Wait Mitsoda is fucking Ellison?

It seems a likely explanation given the way she acted around him, his previous work-place behavior, the very quick dissolution of his marriage, and Annie unfollowing her on twitter after previous interactions (the last one being in June 2019), but it hasn't actually been confirmed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom