Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt - VTM battle royale

Duraframe300

Arcane
https://bloodhunt.com

https://www.sharkmob.com/projects

Because it had to be.

Experience the next thrilling evolution of Battle Royale multiplayer action games set in the cult classic Vampire: The Masquerade universe where vampire sects are at war across the streets and rooftops of Prague. Choose your playstyle, go solo or together, battling rivals and the hostile Entity who’s hellbent on exterminating all vampires. Use your supernatural powers, weapons and blood to become stronger in order to hunt, fight and survive the night. The game is scheduled for release in the later half of 2021.

Last edited by a moderator:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
No title yet?

You mentioned this in the Bloodlines 2 thread earlier today. How'd you know about it?

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
tumblr_nchu0xgnJJ1qc3ju8o2_500.gifv

Duraframe300

Arcane

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Yeah. It's a shitty thing to do to shut down the servers and not even release a public version for people to host. Absolute dick move.

lightbane

Arcane
Of all games, THIS would be more fitting to do with Werewolf, but they have to squeeze until the last drop of Vampire's popularity.

deuxhero

Arcane
black broad vampire for maximum virtue signalling.

In Prague just to make it more WTF inducing. A quick check shows there's literally more Vietnamese in the country than blacks, and those are still less then a percent of the population. I fully expect them to just completely ignore the setting and treat it as a name pulled out of a list of large cities. The Czech republic is a wonderful place for a game just based on the small arms present. It's a country where something like this is normal due to legal oddities (non-revolving muzzle loaders are largely unregulated, so naturally companies try to make the best gun within those parameters)

Yet, rather than use the interesting things they're just handed, the one firearm that's clearly visible is an uzi variant that with a SLOW rate of fire.

Zyondyne

Learned
Look, I'm gonna be honest with you, I clicked this thread 99% sure this would be a joke/shitpost thread deploring the miserable/limbo state in which the VTM series currently is, under Paradox's tutelage with countless of low-budget visual novels being released more and more frequently.

...And then I found out this is real.

Well.

Lambach

Arcane
'Bout a decade ago or so, when I had too much free time on my hands, I really got into Warcraft 3's "World Editor". Being (at the time) a huge fan of both DoTA and Bloodlines, I spent a tremendous amount of time I'll never get back attempting to create a VtM-inspired DoTA-like map, with Camarilla vs Sabbat duking it out and having representatives of appropriate Clans in place of different Heroes in DoTA.

Good to know the Galaxy Brains who own the licenses for WoD are mentally and creatively equal to a really bored 16-year-old retard.

Nuke the fucking planet already.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom