Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
iu

wow! hot a what baabhabhiat

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
I don't see the problem it's not like he is some kind of Chad himself. The way those people look is the least of our concern here.

Avarize

Magister
really now

You seriously suggest surgery because you don't like her perfectly ok nose, find it a tad off from your taste...

"You'd do it if you were her" you say lol. How many surgeries have you had to "fix" something that is a tad off, you fake plastic whore?
Like most people she would look perfectly okay if she lost some weight and put on a tiny bit of muscle.

Delterius

Arcane
I like my women like I like my RPG's: bit damaged, lots of passion, willing to try new things and Eastern European.
And hopefully not too full of bugs, but that's what years of patching is for.
I don't know about you, but I'd rather have a woman who's not getting worked over on the regular by a bunch of dudes for years on end.
sorry bro

you wouldn't wash your dick with someone else's dick soap

if you like women you're gay bro

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom