Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

(LP CYOA) The War for the West

a cut of domestic sheep prime

A

zaper

Yes.
Developer

upload_2020-10-31_22-42-28.png

upload_2020-10-31_22-42-34.png

A) "This is not the time to argue. We must act."
B) "Do not give in to despair. The Abyssal Spawn can be defeated."
C) "Enough. We know that they will come, and we must be ready for them."
D) "This is what we needed. A common enemy. It is time to put our differences aside and work together for once."

zaper

Yes.
Developer

upload_2020-11-1_0-16-17.png

upload_2020-11-1_0-16-29.png

A) "We can dig tunnels to serve as shelters and send our people there when the time is right."
B) "We must stop lingering and break free from Ludland at once. We cannot pay tribute to whatever pretender manages to seize the throne. Our resources and funds must be focused on the West so that we may be able to protect it."
C) Proceed with the meeting.

zaper

Yes.
Developer
B

seems we missed out on some plot points...

Yeah, we could have found one of the Abyssal Spawn in the Thornwood if we went hunting there, and learned that the only way to kill it is with a blade forged from the meteor.

upload_2020-11-1_1-41-53.png

upload_2020-11-1_1-41-58.png

A) "I will concede a piece of land near the border of Granwyl and Boglan so that your people can seek shelter when the time comes, Lady Sessanah."
B) "House Dullac could concede some of those contested spots so that the people from Boglan can build underground shelters."
C) "We either dig shelters for everyone or we dig graves for one another."
D) Stay quiet.

EDIT: OH SHIT I counted the greyed out option and marked the wrong answer, sorry. If it serves as a consolation, this won't be the only time the subject of breaking free from Ludland will pop up during this event.

Attachments

• upload_2020-11-1_1-41-52.png
    upload_2020-11-1_1-41-52.png
    7 KB · Views: 70

I think this will probably work out better anyway. :M

Giving her a concession like this might even win her over.

A

zaper

Yes.
Developer
I think this will probably work out better anyway. :M

Giving her a concession like this might even win her over.

A

A yeah, we got some land recently

upload_2020-11-1_14-13-56.png

upload_2020-11-1_14-14-2.png

A) "You don't have much of a choice."
B) "I told you what really happened already."
C) "If that is how you feel, then suit yourself."
D) "This is bigger than anything that might have happened before."

Attachments

• upload_2020-11-1_14-13-55.png
    upload_2020-11-1_14-13-55.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 61

zaper

Yes.
Developer

upload_2020-11-1_14-46-42.png

upload_2020-11-1_14-47-0.png

(Oh, so they weren't mutually exclusive)

upload_2020-11-1_14-48-35.png

A) "Our loyalty is not to lesser Eastern nobles or merchants. If House Meinstrel is gone, so are the vows our ancestors made to them."
B) "We cannot expect the realm to stabilize. We must take matters into our own hands now, before it is too late."
C) "We cannot expect to win against the Abyssal Spawn alone. We need the rest of Ludland to stand with us."
D) Stay quiet.

zaper

Yes.
Developer

upload_2020-11-1_15-8-5.png

upload_2020-11-1_15-8-13.png

A) "This is why we must come after them first."
B) "By then it will be too late. We will already be a kingdom, ready to raise arms and defend our territory."
C) "A united West is not easily defeated. The Annexation War only succeeded because there were internal struggles and House Dullac supposed House Meinstrel."
D) "We can fund both sides of the conflict. Whenever one is losing, we steer the aurens towards them. Keep them battling perpetually while we gather our strength."
E) "What can we do, then?"

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I don't think we can get Lady Sessanah's vote (that ship has sailed when we killed her husband, I think), but the two other might be doable, Avellyn as proposed by Vradnir and Dulsen by offering to marry his son (if the option is available). So yes, approach the nobles first

zaper

Yes.
Developer
I don't think we can get Lady Sessanah's vote (that ship has sailed when we killed her husband, I think), but the two other might be doable, Avellyn as proposed by Vradnir and Dulsen by offering to marry his son (if the option is available). So yes, approach the nobles first

upload_2020-11-1_22-3-22.png

upload_2020-11-1_22-3-30.png

A) "I was hoping to convince you to vote for me instead."
B) "What makes you think you would be a good king?"
C) "I wasn't aware you had such ambitions."

zaper

Yes.
Developer

upload_2020-11-1_23-31-57.png

upload_2020-11-1_23-32-3.png

A) "I have seen many improvements in Granwyl in the short time that I have been its ruler. I intend to do the same for the entire realm."
B) "Dullis is rich because of its natural resources--not necessarily your administration of its trade."
C) "There is more to leadership than that, especially during times of crisis."
D) "Would you deny the rightful claim of House Sielc?"
E) "I will consider the matter with care."

A

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom