Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Dominions 5 - Decline Thirty Something: The Return to Madness

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Anyway I don't care about where really, are we waiting for my pick or more players or what?

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Sorry busy end to the week, I'll update the OP and I guess we're still waiting on a couple picks.

Edit: Alright just waiting on Malakal I think.

Let's do the discord. I'll make a channel for the game and link it here. There is some awkwardness with claiming Pretenders and whatnot but it's not so bad.

Johannes

Arcane
I've got a friend who might want to join the game, but won't make a 'dex account. He's 100% white. Would that be OK with everyone?

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Yeah I don't care if they are on here or not, different strokes for different folks. There's definitely some shithole areas of this forum(as with most things on the internet). :lol:

I'm gonna update the OP with the channel for the game on Discord.

Edit: You should be able to join "declinethirtysomething" on Lucid's server in discord with this link.
https://discord.gg/5CVcgjzT

Edit2: Lemme know if you are having any problems joining. The help sections are handy.

Last edited:

Trash Player

Scholar
Yeah I don't care if they are on here or not, different strokes for different folks. There's definitely some shithole areas of this forum(as with most things on the internet). :lol:

Edit: You should be able to join "declinethirtysomething" on Lucid's server in discord with this link.

Edit2: Lemme know if you are having any problems joining. The help sections are handy.
Is it too late to join? I can hand in a Lanka pretender fast. The link doesn't work for me though, so peace to your people if figuring out the whole thing is too much a hassle.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron

Cool, but you still gotta submit a pretender to the the server ingame (check the discord sticky for IP address) and then claim it on discord using bot commands.
Thanks for the information. I didn't know that was what I had to do. I got it working now.

KoolNoodles

Arcane

Is it too late to join? I can hand in a Lanka pretender fast. The link doesn't work for me though, so peace to your people if figuring out the whole thing is too much a hassle.

I just started the game, hah. I'm sorry, didn't see this until now. Next game? :M

Trash Player

Scholar

I just started the game, hah. I'm sorry, didn't see this until now. Next game? :M
No problem, I was just trying my luck. I thought there was still time as long as it is soon(tm).

KoolNoodles

Arcane
The game has begun!

10-31-2018-archaeologists-find-300000-year-old-tools-in-desert-of-Saudi-Arabia.jpg

I am playing Ubar, which should be fun terrible, as I've never played them:
Ubar is the kingdom of the Unseen, the Jinnun of the deserts. Its heart is a paradise hidden beyond three deserts of scorching heat, one red, one white, and one as black as the night. Beyond the three deserts lies a plateau hidden with the mirages of the Jinnun. There is but one entrance in the cliffside of the plateau, and it is always guarded by invisible sentinels. Once you have passed the entrance you enter a city covered in sand. This is Iram of a Thousand Pillars, home of the Jinnun. Once this was a paradise with date palms, fountains and palaces in abundance. Towers of brass and marble rose towards the heavens, fist-sized rubies and diamonds lit the streets and palaces, and the air was filled with music and pleasant fragrances. This was the City of Brass. But the Lords of Ubar rebelled against the powers that were and the city was sealed by a divine decree. The Afarit, the mightiest of the Jinnun, were imprisoned in their palaces with their rebel God. Now Iram is a desert city inhabited by a few Jinn and their human slaves, waiting for the Gates of Brass to open, and the return of the Ifrit Sultans.

Good luck everybody! Don't come near my capital, you're liable to get burned.

Infinitum

Scholar
HA! The true Van of the north fears NO southern Djinni, beast nor man alike! Watch us as we invade your lands! Lament as we swarm your temples and scenic vistas! Rip your garments whilst we buy our way into your most desirable beach properties and drive your cost of living before us! Cry out to your false gods as we empty the minibar within hours of arrival and make total asses of ourselves on the very first of many native-themed bbq parties on our all-inclusive hotel compound! Despair as we argue incessantly with you street vendors because goddamnit Astrid haggling is their way of life and we agreed well beforehand not to pay more than a gold piece for anything and I'd be damned if i'd let some cloudie bastard get the better of

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom