Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Trashos

Arcane
Damn, Shadow Evocation is disappointing. I thought it was going to be all low-lvl Evocation spells, but it is only Fireball, Lightning Bolt, Shout, and Volcanic/Ice Storms. Sigh.

Last edited:

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Damn, Shadow Evocation is disappointing. I thought it was going to be all low-lvl Evocation spells, but it is only Fireball, Lightning Bolt, and Volcanic/Ice Storms. Sigh.
I guess they couldn't implement it properly. It's all Evo spells in tabletop.

that would devalue evocation school
It's higher level than the spells it allows you to use, and it allows a second will save for all of them. It's nice for its flexibility, but far from broken.

Trashos

Arcane
I forgot that Shadow Evocation also includes Shout, I added it in my post above.
What I actually wanted were Controlled Fireball and Scorching Ray, and I got neither.

But yes, Illusion generally suffers from attacking 2 saves instead of one, and Shadow Evocation is no different. (Still love Illusion though, at least up to Hard.)

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
I just got to the House at the edge of Time and fucking angry rn because the game ...

killed Tristan and revived FUCKIGN JAETHAL (that i killed during her quest ) FOR NO FUCKING REASON? SHE'S WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING DEAD AND I FUCKING COMPLETED TRISTAN'S QUEST! FUCK THIS GAME, NYRASSA AND FUCK JAETHAL
Serious , i got this shit but it's like my choice didn't fucking matter to remove her from my game.. Tristan :negative:

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
I just got to the House at the edge of Time and fucking angry rn because the game ...

killed Tristan and revived FUCKIGN JAETHAL (that i killed during her quest ) FOR NO FUCKING REASON? SHE'S WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING DEAD AND I FUCKING COMPLETED TRISTAN'S QUEST! FUCK THIS GAME, NYRASSA AND FUCK JAETHAL
Serious , i got this shit but it's like my choice didn't fucking matter to remove her from my game..
Trolled by fey. Have you found and spoken to Jaethal, or did you just watch the cinematic where they fight?

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist

Serious , i got this shit but it's like my choice didn't fucking matter to remove her from my game..
Trolled by fey. Have you found and spoken to Jaethal, or did you just watch the cinematic where they fight?

The game didn't gave me chance to talk to her , just showed a cinematic her killing Tristan even if i actually completed his mission and killed her during hers. Make no sense..

Xamenos

Magister
Patron

The game didn't gave me chance to talk to her , just showed a cinematic her killing Tristan even if i actually completed his mission and killed her during hers. Make no sense..
Yeah, she's somewhere in Nyrissa's Funhouse, like all the rest of your companions. What happens to them depends on whether you did their personal quests right.

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist

Yeah, she's somewhere in Nyrissa's Funhouse, like all the rest of your companions. What happens to them depends on whether you did their personal quests right.

Then i gonna find her and KILL HER AGAIN. Need to have Tristan.

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
Owlcat took Codex "Only a dead elf is better than an elf" to heart didn't they? Also... Jaethal is superior in almost every way to Tristian.

Jaethal is a whiny b*tch and never liked using her in my party, replace her with Reg then later with Nok-Nok.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
:hmmm:
Mangora Swarms..

These fuckers take 3 Fire Storms to kill and I can't protect from them...

Trashos

Arcane

Serious , i got this shit but it's like my choice didn't fucking matter to remove her from my game.. Tristan :negative:

LOL, I suffered the complete opposite in my 1st playthrough.

I wanted to keep Jaethal, while I didn't give a shit about that traitor Tristian. But Tristian killed Jaethal.
Ever since, I let Jaethal die in her quest, and I kill the traitor just to make sure.
Jaethal's quest consequence is a bit unintuitive. Or, as mentioned above: Trolled by the fey.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

I got them both. With Jae redeemed.

Desiderius

Patron
Owlcat took Codex "Only a dead elf is better than an elf" to heart didn't they? Also... Jaethal is superior in almost every way to Tristian.

They both have their strengths.

Jae’s free Perception and Tristian’s Touch of Good the two subtly strongest abilities in the game.

Desiderius

Patron
I got them both. With Jae redeemed.

I did not really mean the "just to make sure" part.
I kill him regardless. Then I organize a party to celebrate his punishment, and make an example out of him.

I would expect nothing less of the narrow-minded imbecile you are. He's an example alright - an example of what comes of any who follow your sad excuse for leadership.

Trashos

Arcane
Fine, if you are like this, I won't invite you to the ceremony where
I ride my chariot around the city with Tristian's body tied to the back, so that the whole city can see the dogs eat him.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Okay, Artisans delivered me items and I didn't get them in my inventory (forgot about), went back to Oleg's and it's in the personal stash chest inside the Inn??? Is this a glitch, game never told me this happened?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom