Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
It depends on the entire style, but just randomly having unnaturally colored hair looks pretty bad, yeah. That goes for both men and women.
Do you even dye your beard, dyelet?

u-https-hairstyleman-com-wp-content-uploads-2018-12-e443b386e2d2b249cdde39c8c8e2a43c.jpg

Last edited:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
There are girls working in a company, so what?

It means it'll suck. That's what, nigga.

Only MEN of craven stock and derelict living conditions can create an RPG.

All is well as long as wiminz take orders and men call the shots.
CDP is a large company. None of these girls might as well be developers. Could be editors, translation, testing, HR, management, finances etc. Though personally I don't care if they are all devs, I don't see the reasoning that only men can create good content.

When Risen devs replaced the writer with a woman quality of writing went up significantly. Too bad they also changed gameplay that became worse - but this is men's fault. So what? People are just different. I just blame publisher greed and lack of dev's creativity regardless of their sex.

Sure, few good female developers around, but that doesn't mean there can't be any or if there is one she needs to be shunned for having boobs.

Cuckservatives at the 'dex having autism again. "wimmyn can be good only in kitchen ohhh nooo my pure gayming development ;_;;;;;"

Last edited:

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Still waiting for good RPG made by women for men. Still waiting for good story & gameplay made by SJWs. Suck Reality's horse cock and die of cope overdose, centrist midwit bitches. I'll laugh from Mars at your old ass being pegged by your black tranny grandkids in future. Fucking blind midwit retards :D

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Still waiting for good RPG made by women for men. Suck Reality's horse cock and die of cope overdose, centrist midwit bitches
King's Quest 1-7
What, a group of all females made them? Or one female unicorn queen ordered bunch of her male slaves to craft her dream rpg

:notsureifserious:
Men are retarded. Women are double so. And that's smart ones. No spewing hate, just facts

compvet24

Educated
CDP is a large company. None of these girls might as well be developers. Could be editors, translation, testing, HR, management, finances etc. Though personally I don't care if they are all devs, I don't see the reasoning that only men can create good content.

When Risen devs replaced the writer with a woman quality of writing went up significantly. Too bad they also changed gameplay that became worse - but this is men's fault. So what? People are just different. I just blame publisher greed and lack of dev's creativity regardless of their sex.

Sure, few good female developers around, but that doesn't mean there can't be any or if there is one she needs to be shunned for having boobs.

Cuckservatives at the 'dex having autism again. "wimmyn can be good only in kitchen ohhh nooo my pure gayming development ;_;;;;;"

Naw, more like if there is an abundance of women in development positions it gives the impression that they were hired to simply fill a quota, which is ever present in this industry.
Or to suck some bosses cock :bounce:

Zer0wing

Cipher
I didnt see one leaked gameplay video where the person playing wasn't a total tard its tradition.
Maybe it's all made up, CDPR promised us some PS4 gameplay after xbone stream. Well we got some. Didn't expect Beavis and Butthead making a Netflix comeblack tho.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I think comparing highest-end CPUs which show 10 fps difference in performance at a resolution no sane person who owns this CPU would play in, is quite immaterial.

just

Liturgist
after watching 20 min of this leak i have to say this guy should work for cdpr marketing team
the amount of gameplay shown is close to 0

Last edited:

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Everyone's making a big deal about the leak, but it's fucking nothing. We've seen 90% of the opening Nomad footage.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
I don't see the reasoning that only men can create good content.

Because men and women are different, and men are just better at creativity as a rule.

Which is not to say there cannot be exceptions (and gaming being such a low art it is more tolerant of mediocrity in general), but an all female dev team would mean only one thing: that they had to throw away competent male devs to make room for talentless vaginas.

With that said, modern dev companies are large enough to just hire a bunch of wombyn for redundant positions specifically to make nice pictures like that.

Quillon

Arcane
retail copies leaked fucking 3 weeks prior... this is a mess, cdpr ain't as experience as R* to prevent such shit for a too hyped gaym I guess

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
The most interesting thing the leak shows is the problems with shadowing and the LoD lag of the character's clothing in the starting garage. But then we don't know what PS model those boobs are playing on.

Also they're either pretending to be gangsta shits to hide identity, or are some kind of real trash. All this talking in "cuz", "bruh", "nigga" got on my nerves.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom