Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Butter

Arcane
Patron
Who the fuck steals a 60$ game? At least steal something that's actually expensive FGS.
Reminds me of the retard who stole a switch before the official release and then got caught and sued for damages mere days later.
The only things niggers refuse to steal are books and Father's Day cards.

Perkel

Arcane
Who the fuck steals a 60$ game? At least steal something that's actually expensive FGS.
Reminds me of the retard who stole a switch before the official release and then got caught and sued for damages mere days later.

I mean they support BLM so i too support it ! Stealing 60$ is something nigger would do.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

I mean they support BLM so i too support it ! Stealing 60$ is something nigger would do.
Now CDPR have a chance to shine by declaring they approve of the theft and leaks because a young African American from a disadvantaged background was given a chance to bring the problems of his community to the attention of the wider public.

compvet24

Educated
I assume you write from experience and from working in such companies? Because I work in the industry, half of the people in my company are women, and this may shock you so brace yourself: They do the same job as men and just as good..

Yeah uhuh save me the white-knight speech champ, it is just the impression that it gives off when they show these images showing how 'brave and amazing' it is to have a room full of women at a gaming company. If it isn't a big deal, and everyone is the same, why do they keep need to showing off this incredible portion of their team instead of showing off their game.

AwesomeButton

Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I assume you write from experience and from working in such companies? Because I work in the industry, half of the people in my company are women, and this may shock you so brace yourself: They do the same job as men and just as good..

Yeah uhuh save me the white-knight speech champ, it is just the impression that it gives off when they show these images showing how 'brave and amazing' it is to have a room full of women at a gaming company. If it isn't a big deal, and everyone is the same, why do they keep need to showing off this incredible portion of their team instead of showing off their game.
Because of the double standards for men and for women, and because of women's inherent feeling of insecurity.

Zer0wing

Cipher
Console gameplay...of course, the players are...not the brightest
Of course not, Amazon workers are not the sharpest tools in the shed because no one else would agree to work for these bloodsuckers.
As in, not sharp enough to not link their facebook page with real name and address and stolen CP2077 disk for sale. Yes, that nignog works for Amazon. American lowlifes are that retarded, don't ask.
Come to think of it, CDPR's Adam and Marcin are not the brightest lights either, they pack the executable along with data instead of leaving the executable in Day 1 patch. This is the core reason why delaying after going gold is terrible idea.

Andhaira

Arcane
I like this design though, reminds me of Gunther Hermann, even if you can barely see him through all the post-processing effects they have slapped on here.

duppAJw.png

I have a feeling this is gon' be a sick boss fight.

It's gonna be shit. Especially if you play it after a couple of DLCs have landed, because due to the DLCs by the time you get to this boss fight you will be so overpowered due to the DLCs xp & equipment it will be a pushover.

Danikas

Arcane
Especially if you play it after a couple of DLCs have landed, because due to the DLCs by the time you get to this boss fight you will be so overpowered due to the DLCs xp & equipment it will be a pushover.
Why though all the witcher 3 dlcs were scaled to be played after the main game is finished will probably be the same case here.

AwesomeButton

Patron
I like this design though, reminds me of Gunther Hermann, even if you can barely see him through all the post-processing effects they have slapped on here.

duppAJw.png

It's gonna be shit. Especially if you play it after a couple of DLCs have landed, because due to the DLCs by the time you get to this boss fight you will be so overpowered due to the DLCs xp & equipment it will be a pushover.
Actually, isn't the part where you fight this guy a flashback where you play as Johnny? Or does the mech make an appearance both in the flashback and in the game's timeframe?

Bad Sector

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Come to think of it, CDPR's Adam and Marcin are not the brightest lights either, they pack the executable along with data instead of leaving the executable in Day 1 patch. This is the core reason why delaying after going gold is terrible idea.

On the other hand this makes the physical release an actual physical release that works out of the box and doesn't require some internet connection when you try to play the game 20 years from now or whatever and Sony has decided to quit the gaming business and open a pachinko parlor chain.

Zer0wing

Cipher
On the other hand this makes the physical release an actual physical release that works out of the box and doesn't require some internet connection when you try to play the game 20 years from now or whatever and Sony has decided to quit the gaming business and open a pachinko parlor chain.
I don't think they care about these nuances and decided to be "gamer friendly" by accident. There's no XBOX One leaks, for one despite 13% of the american population favoring it in general...

Perkel

Arcane
>guy puts his own name on the line to leak info for the gamer community
>racist codex incels dox and harass him instead of appreciating the new leak

pathetic tbh

He puts his head on line by getting boxed copy from store risking nothing other than ban on his account. Considering it is nigger he probably stole it too in one of BLM chimpout since stores probably have copies already as "gold" was before delay. So it is only logical to assume he robbed store in true BLM fashion.

CDPR should be getting him second copy for supporting BLM.

Games. serious business !

Andhaira

Arcane

duppAJw.png

Actually, isn't the part where you fight this guy a flashback where you play as Johnny? Or does the mech make an appearance both in the flashback and in the game's timeframe?

You may fight him as Johnny in a flashback but that outcome is predetermined as per the lore (Johnny gets buttraeped). Therefore there is absolutely no doubt that you will fight him again as a player near the endgame; with Johnny egging you on inside your stupid brain. He will likely have Johnny's gf as a hostage and you have to save her.

This game will revolve around fulfilling Johnny's agenda's. The only free agency you as a player will have will be driving around like a retard and shooting people in the street until the flying cops come and kill you, just like GTAs.

Enjoy your RPG of the Year morons. The :obviously: crowd will be playing Wrath of the Righteous, & Solasta instead. (and mayyybe BG III if it massively improves the writing over DoS series)

AwesomeButton

Patron
You may fight him as Johnny in a flashback but that outcome is predetermined as per the lore (Johnny gets buttraeped). Therefore there is absolutely no doubt that you will fight him again as a player near the endgame; with Johnny egging you on inside your stupid brain. He will likely have Johnny's gf as a hostage and you have to save her.

This game will revolve around fulfilling Johnny's agenda's. The only free agency you as a player will have will be driving around like a retard and shooting people in the street until the flying cops come and kill you, just like GTAs.

Enjoy your RPG of the Year morons. The :obviously: crowd will be playing Wrath of the Righteous, & Solasta instead. (and mayyybe BG III if it massively improves the writing over DoS series)
Try harder moran.

I've backed Wrath of the Righteous, and will be playing it - when it is released, which won't be this year. And better than you at that!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom