Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Terenty

Liturgist
Gay. From HRC's article on the topic:

Transgender An umbrella term for people whose gender identity and/or expression is different from cultural expectations based on the sex they were assigned at birth. Being transgender does not imply any specific sexual orientation. Therefore, transgender people may identify as straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual, etc.

(according to Wikipedia HRC is the largest LGBTQ advocacy group so i guess they'd have their definitions up to date)

Why did i have to read all that shit? This game has already contributed to the degradation of society

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
They still couldn't fix that damn dialogue that every voiced protagonist RPG have huh

>Dialogue option: those guys are fucked

>Actual dialogue: doesn't look like your average bust..

CyberModuled

Arbiter
I get this new footage is reactionary to the recent leak (as it was streamed on a PS4 and showed the intro to the Nomad life path) but dear lord, at least the Xbox footage showed an actual mission in progress. Not very reaffirming if your intro is nothing but extremely boring scripted stuff for god knows how long.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I like how the debris is blowing into the car through the windshield. Didn't anyone check the video before releasing this?

Also it would be so much cooler if something like the hijack happened outside a script, but this is 2020 AAA...

"V, Aim for the driver!"

Put 5 shots into him. Nothing happens.

ADL

Prophet
I get this new footage is reactionary to the recent leak (as it was streamed on a PS4 and showed the intro to the Nomad life path) but dear lord, at least the Xbox footage showed an actual mission in progress. Not very reaffirming if your intro is nothing but extremely boring scripted stuff for god knows how long.
Impression articles say you get the titlecard around six hours into the game.

Darkwind

Liturgist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Impression articles say you get the titlecard around six hours into the game.

LOLWUT? So there is a 6 hour intro / tutorial?

7WGFpmOZlhbYIofGJaUwjfxyfLxK_daN8kik1B8tPiMj-wJG2yihLJIVixfUp1iYjla6AQwZ9wnm-3pvJ-jOQK8HnQNPKt7__-gNm9AWxgtGFfoCznlpL_O-6yBQg4mgMa_yV9Nsrok4oa5Y6Uz1_DZKiXj3bsmNilk

Is this a thing now? Like 'my game is such an UBAH ARR PEE GEE that you don't even start the game until 6 hours into it!" I've seen this happening more & more recently. AC: Valhalla being the most recent example. You have to do the whole Norway section which is at least 3 hours for most people before you get the title card with the Assassin's Creed logo. There have been half a dozen others recently with the same shtick. It strikes me as pretentious hipster bullshit TBH...

Hellion

Arcane
Dunno if the guys that leaked that video earlier are reviewers or they just got hold of an early game version somehow, but PC review code requests seem to have officially opened a few hours ago, and keys should start being sent out soon.

I guess that means no more delays. Hopefully.

Ezeekiel

Liturgist
All kidding aside, I'm looking forward to it. (because I'm out of other games to play again haha)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom