Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Civilization VI - Now available, so you can sink all your free time into it

Razzoriel

Genos Studios
Developer

Babylonian_%28Civ3%29.png

Hammurabi_%28Civ4%29.jpg

Nebuchadnezzar_II_%28Civ5%29.png

maxresdefault.jpg

:hmmm:

Last edited:

Cael

Arcane
You haven't got out of your basement since 2000, huh?

You're missing the point. Skin tone aside, he still has pretty Eastern features.

Keep your basements to yourself, nerd.
Ignore cael,he sniffs petrol from a can.
Wow. Someone is butthurt. What? Angry that someone pointed out the only good Bulgars are the gypsies while everyone else are tranny soibois, including you?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
You haven't got out of your basement since 2000, huh?

You're missing the point. Skin tone aside, he still has pretty Eastern features.

Keep your basements to yourself, nerd.
Ignore cael,he sniffs petrol from a can.
Wow. Someone is butthurt. What? Angry that someone pointed out the only good Bulgars are the gypsies while everyone else are tranny soibois, including you?
Just remember to not lay on the road after a good petrol sniff.

deadmeme

Learned
How good is CIV VI with all DLC-s compared to CIV IV?
Is it as deep? Or too simplified? I remember looking at it when it came out. I wasn't very fascinated.

spectre

Arcane
From what I've seen (in 2019) there are no real mods for it, just some graphics and AI behavior tweaks, meaning CIV4 will forever be the superior game.
I don't know about ALL the DLCs, cause I stopped following it somewhere down the line, but If you didn't like it when it came back, I don't think there was anything to really push it towards decent.
It's mostly more of the same, with some stuff like religion being fundamentally fucked up.

TemplarGR

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
Civ V complete and Civ VI with all DLCs are much better than Civ IV complete. People need to learn to stop being old farts and embrace change. Yes Civ IV is what you were used to but this doesn't mean it is better. Remember people used to say that Civ II (and III) is much better than Civ IV when IV came out...

People never change. You are always going to find retards who cannot do complex thoughts apart from "older=better".

deadmeme

Learned
Civ V complete and Civ VI with all DLCs are much better than Civ IV complete. People need to learn to stop being old farts and embrace change. Yes Civ IV is what you were used to but this doesn't mean it is better. Remember people used to say that Civ II (and III) is much better than Civ IV when IV came out...

People never change. You are always going to find retards who cannot do complex thoughts apart from "older=better".

I enjoy new games and concepts like Offworld Trading Company, which is the best Shenkels making simulator on the market.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom