Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
94ee51abc647d4ec.png

cbde5a33b147b153.png

e6362a5fdd3011d7.png

dfb62ac8891ca206.png

c907a989a30d76ed.png

0eaa780b22ccd547.png

fad9be11f1c4ec1c.png

b7d3694b877b33e8.png

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Gedonia. An indie game made by a single guy. The good? A lot of fallout and old TES elements. The bad? A lot of wow elements. Including cooldowns and ultra artificial gear dependency

SrlngS8.png

znKIkei.png

MD55afQ.png

D5xMRZA.png

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Still pisses me off when I think about how when I returned to the Abyss in the third act after spending the entire run preparing to go there, suddenly it was closed for renovations :hahano:

DDZ

Red blood, white skin, blue collar
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I am playing OpenRTC2 and I am terrible at it, always have been, or well, I am not terrible when it comes to completing the goals, but I can't make shit look good. Don't have the patience for it.

F529pcm.png

Playing the scenarios from the original Rollercoaster Tycoon since they are much better. And I am using automatic ride pricing which feels 100% like a cheat, even with 50% lazy cut it's still goddamn good.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom