Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Sarkile

Magister
Patron
1. Since you've played it, riddle me this - can you enter the Gold Dragon path AND keep Aivu?
As was stated there's really nothing about the Dragon path in the Alpha. I am curious, however, what happens to Aivu if you go that route or others. It was greyed out for me, but it looks like she should have some input when you find the dragon eggs in Chapter 3.

Sjukob

Arcane
I mean , again, Azata is for faggots
That seems to be awfully close to the truth...

Gancanaghs, also known as passion azatas, are extraordinarily handsome azatas best known for open and free sexuality, and their defense of any who are persecuted for their own sexual preferences. Most gancanaghs resemble male-presenting humanoids, though they can change their shape freely and revel in challenging mortal interpretations of gender. They dress fashionably and carry accessories such as smoking pipes—which they never use, since they despise smoke—purely for their aesthetic value. Gancanaghs are earnest but incorrigible flirts who fixate on one paramour at a time. The gancanagh throws himself into wooing them in a brief fling before moving on to their next lover. Gancanaghs enjoy the beauty of music and its ability to sway the heart, and cherish their flutes.
Gancanaghs despise succubi and incubi over all other creatures: the existence of such demons profanes the spirit of romance with seduction and violence, and leads flirtatious good people to be compared to evil. The greatest insult for a gancanagh is to be mistaken as such a demon, and many gancanaghs have challenged misinformed good people over such an offence.
Gancanaghs are especially protective of mortals who are open-minded about sexuality and gender, especially those who are persecuted for their beliefs. While they prefer to change the beliefs of such narrow-minded persecutors, they will still engage in reluctant combat to protect an ally in danger.

Why imagine when the Lich spellbook is one the best bits of info pulled from the Alpha.
Man, I've never fancied undeath and lich related stuff, but I might reconsider my views for WOTR.

Here are some of the lich summons:
1606245764225.png

Demon spells:
1606012267510.jpg

Aeon passives:
1606074311351.png

EDIT:
Almost forgot, what in the hell are these companion stats? Were they deliberately made that strong to not look that pathetic near mythic monstrosity that is main character? Are mercs even an option now?
1606602202614.png

Last edited:

Efe

Erudite
aeon looks boring compared to others.
lich high level spells seem lackluster, or am i missing something amazing?

Trash Player

Scholar
Eyes of the Bodak is the winner for solo benny hill enthusiast, immunity to crit is unique unless I miss something, vamp blade is neat for gish.
Otherwise the lich spell list is flavorful but not particularly out of the line for a spell list.

One weird thing: so many spells on path lists don't check SR, are owlcat deliberately trying to circumvent the low caster level problem for dippers?

Shadenuat

Arcane
Immunity to crit is not completely unique, there were spells, and shapeshifting could grant it, and even items. I think there was a helmet or two which gave you immunity to crits in PK.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Last edited:

Thonius

Arcane
Eyes of the Bodak is the winner for solo benny hill enthusiast, immunity to crit is unique unless I miss something, vamp blade is neat for gish.
Otherwise the lich spell list is flavorful but not particularly out of the line for a spell list.

One weird thing: so many spells on path lists don't check SR, are owlcat deliberately trying to circumvent the low caster level problem for dippers?
All dippers must hang(in minecraft)

Delterius

Arcane
Question: are there new Familiars for Wizards/Sorcerers/Witches, any word on increased familiar useability and, maybe, Improved Familiar feat? Is there gonna be Crafting and the Cauldron Witch Hex?

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Not sure why someone would want to rely on an ageless, intelligent, corruptor of souls as a pet. I'd sooner select a sentient porcupine as a balloon artist.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom