Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Just watched some gameplay and it looks really meh,too much cinematics and sparkly shit. It looks like one of those games where the boss always wanted to make kwan films but settled for games. The game looks too much americanazied and it lacks what made the witcher interesting. It looks really....mediocre and generic with a lot of shinies.
Just what my grandpa would be like if I showed him CP77 :lol:

Zer0wing

Cipher
I'll say it like this - if you truly, really care about gameplay, if it's not a pose to look edgy on the codex, this isn't a game for you.
Caring about gameplay in a video game is somehow invalid now? Not sure if extremely based bait or cringe legit reddit "opinion"...
Either way, if you are trying to justify amateur game design from a 22 year old studio with "that's your opinion man", you should go back to r/cyberpunkgame

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
This fantadomat guy is based.
Ohhh i see a brother by edge,good :incline:! The codex has become pretty mellow this days,it seems that banning all the stormfront people was a mistake. Fuck even has fallen to such lows as simping for this sjw game for cuckolds.

Shame that i am not unique now tho.

AwesomeButton

Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I'll say it like this - if you truly, really care about gameplay, if it's not a pose to look edgy on the codex, this isn't a game for you.
Caring about gameplay in a video game is somehow invalid now? Not sure if extremely based bait or cringe legit reddit "opinion"...
What I mean is that it's a game where the story is at the center of the development effort while all the "gameplay" is implemented in order to service the story.

How many times do I have to say it - this will be Witcher 3 with guns. A game where you could start a game at Normal difficulty and go through it with zero care about your build, about ingame money supply, about healing and powerups, etc.

Therefore, if the guy wants a "game", as in "manage resources and solve problems", he will be disappointed. If he is coming for the story C&C, he will most likely be happy with it.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Just watched some gameplay and it looks really meh,too much cinematics and sparkly shit. It looks like one of those games where the boss always wanted to make kwan films but settled for games. The game looks too much americanazied and it lacks what made the witcher interesting. It looks really....mediocre and generic with a lot of shinies.
Just a man with good taste :smug:

Slaps tat AwsomeButtocks !

AwesomeButton

Patron

I didn't mean it as a bad thing, I love my grandpa.

Slaver1

Savant
This fantadomat guy is based.
Ohhh i see a brother by edge,good :incline:! The codex has become pretty mellow this days,it seems that banning all the stormfront people was a mistake. Fuck even has fallen to such lows as simping for this sjw game for cuckolds.

Shame that i am not unique now tho.
I saw someone (wont mention any names) crying about the very existence of the right-wing ADP political party in Germany, and getting fisted by fellow cuckolds, even as his beloved European Union orchestrates small business shakeouts/ wealth transfers to Corporations under the guise of some all encompassing viral excuse called "COVID" .

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

I didn't mean it as a bad thing, I love my grandpa.
:lol::lol::lol:
We know each other for 4 years now.....fuck,time does fly by. No need to explain yourself mate ;). That said,you can't expect me to pass such an opportunity for a joke. I am sure that your grandpa loves you too.

Also Cybercuck setting is garbage compared to glorious ShadowRun,a a far better one. But sadly it didn't lucked out and came a few moths after cybercuck and didn't became a genre defining :decline:.

ShadowRun has all kind of cool lore and mythos while Cyberpunk is just about niggers cutting of their limbs and sticking a shitty iron in its place. Ohh look you plays jenie from the hood,but with iron tits now lol.

AwesomeButton

Patron
Also Cybercuck setting is garbage compared to glorious ShadowRun,a a far better one.
Yeah, shadowrun is weeb shit according to other people (I haven't played it so no opinion), but as you said, we've known each other for four years...

AwesomeButton

Patron
How many times do I have to say it - this will be Witcher 3 with guns.
Ahhh if only it was true. It will be more like fallout 4 but with cars.

Witcher3 with guns is called Deus Ex.
What I'm saying is that it will be lots of story with C&C and also some shooting and driving attached.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Also Cybercuck setting is garbage compared to glorious ShadowRun,a a far better one.
Yeah, shadowrun is weeb shit according to other people (I haven't played it so no opinion), but as you said, we've known each other for four years...
LoL there is no weeb in the games for sure. It is really well done and fleshed out games,you should play them mate. For sure some of the best RPGs in the last decade. The only weeb shit is that you use katanas in your melee build lol. It is very grounded sci-fi and fantasy setting with some dark shit. DragenFall and HongKong are really really good games.

PS: People that think ShadowRun is weeb game....well they are retarded,may piss flows down their mouths for eternity.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
How many times do I have to say it - this will be Witcher 3 with guns.
Ahhh if only it was true. It will be more like fallout 4 but with cars.

Witcher3 with guns is called Deus Ex.
What I'm saying is that it will be lots of story with C&C and also some shooting and driving attached.
Yes,fallout4 with cars. They did kicked out all their good writers and hired bioware sjw drop outs in their place. I don't expect good writing from this team for sure. I am disappointed because of how americanized the game design and writing is,not about being set in kwan having niggers in it. You could make a good Slav rpg set in kwan for sure,but that won't be it. It looks like they took inspiration from all the wrong thing. Also the dialogue looks worst than fallout4,only two options that mean the same more or less. The levelling also seems mediocre,it has 2-3 non combat skills threes and the rest is different types of weapons. I could hardly call it an RPG,more like the next iteration of GTA.

I do enjoy how all the youtube retarded shills are just going on how it is not GTA because it is RPG and those are different,they know very well because they are muh big RPG fans and their favourite RPG is Fallout 4 and Skyrim yo.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
How can SR be better when the setting has elves in it? Do you see any elves in Night City? That's right.
:hmmm:
There is whole nation of them....and you can kill them. How can a settings be bad when you can kill elfs??? Also they are pretty different from the tree huggers,those are pretty shitty elfs,quite the racist bastards from what i have seen.

AwesomeButton

Patron
Yes,fallout4 with cars. They did kicked out all their good writers and hired bioware sjw drop outs in their place. I don't expect good writing from this team for sure. I am disappointed because of how americanized the game design and writing is,not about being set in kwan having niggers in it. You could make a good Slav rpg set in kwan for sure,but that won't be it. It looks like they took inspiration from all the wrong thing. Also the dialogue looks worst than fallout4,only two options that mean the same more or less. The levelling also seems mediocre,it has 2-3 non combat skills threes and the rest is different types of weapons. I could hardly call it an RPG,more like the next iteration of GTA.

I do enjoy how all the youtube retarded shills are just going on how it is not GTA because it is RPG and those are different,they know very well because they are muh big RPG fans and their favourite RPG is Fallout 4 and Skyrim yo.
It's not 100% they'll handle the setting as well as they did with the Witcher games, but based on what I've seen, it will not be anything like the shallowness of Fallout 3/4 either.

Silverfish

Arbiter
Shadowrun would be infinitely better without the gay fantasy shit.

12747.jpg

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
How can SR be better when the setting has elves in it? Do you see any elves in Night City? That's right.
Shadowrun would be infinitely better without the gay fantasy shit. So you are right.
Oh yeah,just take everything unique and interesting from the game and it will be better lol. Such an interesting setting,people with guns running around killing each other,yeah top 10 originality.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom