Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Zer0wing

Cipher
Graphical settings
Ns0rzUZ.png

Self-Ejected

T.Ashpool

Self-Ejected
i like that she was an "anti-imperialist" right up until she had the chance for some tasty billionaire cock and now she seemingly does nothing while Musk goes "We'll coup whoever we want!"

Everyone. Everyone. Has a price.

you mean she was being a woman. honestly if you take anything serious a woman says on the internet to get brownie points from her lefty social circle it's your own fault. that said i'm actually a huge fan of her music. her first couple albums (halfaxa, visions) were great and i'm curious to hear what kind of songs she did for cyberpunk. she also has a cute voice. if the game gives me the option to lick her chrome feet you bet your ass i will do it.

BarbequeMasta

Learned
i like that she was an "anti-imperialist" right up until she had the chance for some tasty billionaire cock and now she seemingly does nothing while Musk goes "We'll coup whoever we want!"

Everyone. Everyone. Has a price.

you mean she was being a woman. honestly if you take anything serious a woman says on the internet to get brownie points from her lefty social circle it's your own fault. that said i'm actually a huge fan of her music. her first couple albums (halfaxa, visions) were great and i'm curious to hear what kind of songs she did for cyberpunk. she also has a cute voice. if the game gives me the option to lick her chrome feet you bet your ass i will do it.
was with you till you lost me with the foot fetish.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
People, can you lay off the chrome feet for a second, the game seems to lack an NPC density option. I guess we'll have to play to finally confirm it. It's a matter of time.

Zer0wing

Cipher
Filthy robosexual, found you!
5DWNp4w.png

Last edited:

Gerrard

Arcane
And after having sex with her, the devs in question just ghost her and she can't do a thing about it because all "contracts" were negotiated verbally.
Is it really such a prestigious position to be working in some game dev company so women are eager to whore themselves out for that? I dunno man, sounds more like some nerd bragging
Everything to own the alt right incels and take away their toys.

Terenty

Liturgist
The game looks like it should've come out 5 years ago. After rdr 2 the presentation just doesn't cut it anymore. I get the same feeling as when i was watching Outer Worlds footage, outdated and stuck in the past sort of shit

AwesomeButton

Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
The game looks like it should've come out 5 years ago. After rdr 2 the presentation just doesn't cut it anymore. I get the same feeling as when i was watching Outer Worlds footage, outdated and stuck in the past sort of shit
Yeah, like the game or not, RDR2 made most "cinema-like" games look terribly obsolescent.

AwesomeButton

Patron
That statement from the earnings call about there being bugs but not visible ones for the players will be memed to death after the game is out.

“So, in terms of bugs, we are all aware of them. Of course, such a big gang can’t be just bug-free. That’s the kind of obvious, but we believe that the level will be as low as to let gamers not see them and fortunately, some bugs extended previous were caused by some general — I would say general features and many of them are already fixed. So, what gamers will get will be different from what — and what we viewers will get in this final review is it’s better than what previewers, got.”

Dodo1610

Arcane
The version these retards are playing is from October when the game went gold, they delayed the game because they knew very well that the gold version is too broken to be shipped.:lol:

Photomode Trailer

Well if nothing else CP77 will at least be a good Cyberpunk photography simulator I guess.

Naraya

Arcane
The version these retards are playing is from October when the game went gold, they delayed the game because they knew very well that the gold version is too broken to be shipped.:lol:

Photomode Trailer

Well if nothing else CP77 will at least be a good Cyberpunk photography simulator I guess.

Say what you want but the music is great.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

Photomode Trailer

I wonder what the retards will say now. They were complaining about the game being 1st person, yet having extensive character costumization options. What's the point they asked? Now you got your point, happy?

Last edited:

Zer0wing

Cipher

Photomode Trailer

What's with hair dithering and fucked-up subpixel details in modern game engines in native rendering resolution? Mesh transparansies looked ugly in retail Sega Saturn titles and to this day it remains true. DLSS and TAA became popular only because those are madnatory to hide those artifacts to begin with.

Naraya

Arcane
Say what you want but the music is great.

Eh, I would've preferred something like Hotline Miami
To be honest I like my synthwave and once upon a time I thought that CDPR was making a mistake with regard to game music... but once more it turns out that these guys really know what they are doing with their games.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom