Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Self-Ejected

T.Ashpool

Self-Ejected
The version these retards are playing is from October when the game went gold, they delayed the game because they knew very well that the gold version is too broken to be shipped.:lol:

Photomode Trailer

Well if nothing else CP77 will at least be a good Cyberpunk photography simulator I guess.

I wonder what the retards will say now. They were complaining about the game being 1st person, yet having extensive character costumization options. What's the point they asked? Now you got your point, happy?

the point of the customization is a seperate photomode? not really happy
but it is nice to see that you can give female V some normal looking long hair and you are not limited to short hair as i feared

Perkel

Arcane
So THERE ARE third person player animations for photomode only heh

Expansion 1 - new game start rockerboy (+new quests) also TPP camera,
Expansion 2 - some new part of map, buying different houses.

And then online comes and they will be selling shark cards while floating in money and adding only stuff to online not caring about sp.

Vatnik Wumao
And then online comes and they will be selling shark cards while floating in money and adding only stuff to online not caring about sp.
The devs stated that the multiplayer will be a standalone product, so there's that. Props to them for deciding to first expand the SP through proper DLCs akin to The Witcher 3 before launching the multiplayer rather than abandoning it akin to Rockstar's attitude towards the GTA V SP.

Gargaune

Magister

"Cyberpunk 2077 will suck because after CDPR is done with it, they will do other things!"

Perkel

Arcane
they will do other things!"

lol as if they will make another game after they will release online. Why make other games when you can make online mini games and shit and make 100 times more money ?

They openly state since forever that being Rockstar is their goal.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

lol as if they will make another game after they will release online. Why make other games when you can make online mini games and shit and make 100 times more money ?

CDPR not making more games is of no consecquence to the Codex, since the Codex hates their games anyway.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
CDPR not making more games is of no consecquence to the Codex, since the Codex hates their games anyway.
Edgelords who parrot crap about what's incline and what's decline would be happiest if all companies only made online shit, because that would supply them with endless material for shitposting.

Gargaune

Magister

Who gives a shit? You buy a single-player game for what's in it when shipped, you're not getting an MMO or Early cocksucking Access (unless it's made by Larian, apparently). If there isn't enough content at release, wait to see the expansions or skip it altogether. You're buying a consumer product, not subscribing to the developer.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Who gives a shit? You buy a single-player game for what's in it when shipped, you're not getting an MMO or Early cocksucking Access (unless it's made by Larian, apparently). If there isn't enough content at release, wait to see the expansions or skip it altogether. You're buying a consumer product, not subscribing to the developer.
It's almost like these people actually want an Ubisoft style "live service" game, which provides an endless stream of (shit) content for years.

Vatnik Wumao
Well, having had followed the news about the game intensively for the past 1-2 weeks, I finally bit the bullet.
ZD8Ch3z.png

So yeah, seethe more, grognards.

Naraya

Arcane

"Cyberpunk 2077 will suck because after CDPR is done with it, they will do other things!"
The list of possible reasons why it will suck is getting shorter with each day, so much so haters will be out of ammo on release day.

:dealwithit:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Well, having had followed the news about the game intensively for the past 1-2 weeks, I finally bit the bullet.
ZD8Ch3z.png

Geeee that is sad,you participating in this disgusting capitalistic degeneracy....
72456763.jpg
It's humanitarian aid for Poland. Gotta keep that GDP growth. :M
:deathclaw:
By buying it from a kwanza site owned by kwanzanian whiled landwhale and not from their site?

Vatnik Wumao
ZD8Ch3z.png

Geeee that is sad,you participating in this disgusting capitalistic degeneracy....
72456763.jpg
It's humanitarian aid for Poland. Gotta keep that GDP growth. :M
:deathclaw:
By buying it from a kwanza site owned by kwanzanian whiled landwhale and not from their site?
I prefer to have all my games in a single app, so yeah.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
ZD8Ch3z.png

72456763.jpg
I preordered it in two places just in case of some malfunction.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom