Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime The Crispy Problem.

laclongquan

Arcane
I agree that Sailors are too thin for my taste but their legs are to die for.

Still, tiny ass, tiny bust... :sigh:

As for their age of 14-16... I first watched Sailor Moon when I was 16 myself so fuck you, fuck off, and fuck your self projection.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Btw: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/poll-favourite-sailor-moon-girl.130961/

Official RPG Codex Sailor Moon Waifu is the stunning Sailor Jupiter, followed closely by Sailor Woedica.

Zed (not the kike, the Swebro moderator) is the only Codexer on record whose actual favourite Sailor Moon girl is... Sailor Moon herself!

A bold and respectable choice, although personally I always preferred Sailor Mars.

Furthermore, I consider that Crispy must be de-modded.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Btw: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/poll-favourite-sailor-moon-girl.130961/

Official RPG Codex Sailor Moon Waifu is the stunning Sailor Jupiter, followed closely by Sailor Woedica.

Zed (not the kike, the Swebro moderator) is the only Codexer on record whose actual favourite Sailor Moon girl is... Sailor Moon herself!

A bold and respectable choice, although personally I always preferred Sailor Mars.

Furthermore, I consider that Crispy must be de-modded.

Starbuck makes me laugh. When she tells Apollo to act like a Kag was hilarious. I was yelling at the TV for him to smack her on the bumb.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
she's by far the funniest sailor moon girl, and she's a blonde too. she's dumb as shit and therefore an accurate portrayal of a high school girl

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
As for their age of 14-16... I first watched Sailor Moon when I was 16 myself so fuck you, fuck off, and fuck your self projection.
Typically, people try to move on as they get older. Just because you jerked your tiny 16-year-old dick to them the first time, doesn't mean you should still be jerking your tiny 30-year-old dick to them now.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Haven't seen Crispy post a single thing on the forums or in the shoutbox ever since I made that greasemonkey script that allows you to ignore Crispy. I wrote it for someone else, then I tried it, and then actually enjoyed it and never turned it off since. Try it too, give it a chance, it'll grow on ya.

Thanks, I was looking for something like this for a long time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom