Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Consoles Can choose between performance and quality now.

moon knight

Matt7895's alt
QSE7JjW.jpg

That's entropysm

Gargaune

Magister
I see. I know it's petty, but I'm gonna giggle a little bit if the game turns out looking leaps and bounds better on a recent spec PC, seeing as the latest delay was supposedly to optimise for consoles.

Quillon

Arcane
Crowd density aside NPCs don't seem reactive; watched a leaked vid with V shooting from the car and they near missed a pedestrian who neither reacted to the car nearly running her over nor to the shooting going on. Was pretty funny with she was filling one third of the screen in first person as they passed by her :D

Quillon

Arcane
Once again CDPR breaks new ground and redefines the RPG! As players had enough of the generic waifus CDPR presents: ROMANCE THE COUGAR!

Utgard-Loki

Arcane
no nonsense business woman is tattooed dominatrix sex freak. cd-projekt really breaking new ground and subverting expectations here. i'm in awe, how ever did they come up with such a complex and unique character?
:deathclaw:

hpstg

Savant
You can't really judge a game for bugs without its day 0 patch these days. These builds, even being currently updated, are probably a couple of months old.

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
o nonsense business woman is tattooed dominatrix sex freak. cd-projekt really breaking new ground and subverting expectations here. i'm in awe, how ever did they come up with such a complex and unique character?
it's jungian, animus and anima, archetypes, etc. you wouldn't get it

the heroes journey

Ezeekiel

Liturgist
no nonsense business woman is tattooed dominatrix sex freak. cd-projekt really breaking new ground and subverting expectations here. i'm in awe, how ever did they come up with such a complex and unique character?
:deathclaw:

We're at a point where they could have actually broken new ground by making her hot :rage:

Ezeekiel

Liturgist
Also she keeps her nipple cover things on. What. Sex scenes are tamer than in W3...

ChildInTime

Learned
Why are her nipples covered up like that? Is that the infamous gaystation censorship mode?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom