Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
One thing is certain, something massive will arrive on day 1. A patch, or disappointment. :salute:
da316kc-78a5aafd-6870-41f8-b83c-2f5374a19a7d.jpg

Self-Ejected

T.Ashpool

Self-Ejected
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It's over. Pack it up, boys. :salute::salute:
As red engine bugs go, and compared to Witcher 3's goofs, this is meh-level though still funny.

One thing I can't deny though it was tooootally worth it going 1st person. Soooo immerse. Wow.

Just watch this gem mate,it doesn't have story spoilers. It will change your world views.
https://a.uguu.se/srFCJxD.mp4

the music that plays during that scene is honestly the cherry on top. you thought you'd get a rewarding sex scene for following the corpo agent questline that's titillating to the average straight male gamer? EXPECTATIONS SUBVERTED MOTHERFUCKER.

honestly if their goal was to make straight sex look horrifying in the cyberpunk future, mission accomplished cdpr. might do a no genitals run just to be safe from this eyerape.

Last edited:

Salvo

Arcane
The launch will definitely be more entertaining than the game.

I think you underestimate the amount of drones in this industry.

9/10 IGN it was decent.
Nobody cares about mainstream journos.

I was referring more to the drooling masses of NPCs who'll do nothing but slurp directly out of CDPR's asshole from Day 1 of release. I even know a couple such people personally and although tried warning them, it was alas in vain. (they pre-ordered, the cunts.)

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It's over. Pack it up, boys. :salute::salute:
As red engine bugs go, and compared to Witcher 3's goofs, this is meh-level though still funny.

One thing I can't deny though it was tooootally worth it going 1st person. Soooo immerse. Wow.

Just watch this gem mate,it doesn't have story spoilers. It will change your world views.
https://a.uguu.se/srFCJxD.mp4

the music that plays during that scene is honestly the cherry on top. you thought you'd get a rewarding sex scene for following the corpo agent questline that's titillating to the average straight male gamer? EXPECATIONS SUBVERTED MOTHERFUCKER.

honestly if their goal was to make straight sex look horrifying in the cyberpunk future, mission accomplished cdpr. might do a no genitals run just to be safe from this eyerape.
LoL didn't know that this was a story shit from the origins story. I thought that it was one of those meme prostitutes that you could hire from The Pearl in DAO,like a dwarf with female voice and such.
dua4imp.png

Last edited:

purupuru

Learned
Honestly what I have seen so far is well above my expectations. An Eurojank is bound to have its share of gliches, but so far there are few (if any) reports of game breaking bugs or serious performance issues, and knowing CDPR the PC version can only be better.

Steezus

Savant
Patron
Earlier ITT, I mentioned that the game is gonna get 90+ on metacritic, regardless of actual quality.

I changed my mind. This is gonna get low 80s, mainstream journos gonna hate-score it. RetardEra's "CDPR is transphobic"-thread is gaining traction and youtubers/streamers getting game codes earlier than gaming outlets is just going to solidify the hate boner (;)).

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I was referring more to the drooling masses of NPCs who'll do nothing but slurp directly out of CDPR's asshole from Day 1 of release. I even know a couple such people personally and although tried warning them, it was alas in vain. (they pre-ordered, the cunts.)
A guy from my Pathfinder group wanted to shirk our next session to play Cyberpunk. Which is not going to happen lol.

Salvo

Arcane
Honestly what I have seen so far is well above my expectations. A Eurojank is bound to have its share of gliches, but so far there are few (if any) reports of game breaking bugs or serious performance issues, and knowing CDPR the PC version can only be better.

CDPR's games don't deserve the Eurojank label anymore. Eurojank has charm, this abomination doesn't.

purupuru

Learned
Honestly what I have seen so far is well above my expectations. A Eurojank is bound to have its share of gliches, but so far there are few (if any) reports of game breaking bugs or serious performance issues, and knowing CDPR the PC version can only be better.

CDPR's games don't deserve the Eurojank label anymore. Eurojank has charm, this abomination doesn't.
That's a judgement I'll hold off passing until I play the game. You get to know the charm of Eurojanks through playing them, not watching video clips.
Well, it could be shit. In that case it won't be the first time a game studio fooled me with their past achievements.

Self-Ejected

T.Ashpool

Self-Ejected
tfw the right play all along was to tell the cdpr developers to have sex so they would know how it should look like

helpme.jpg

i'm still trying to decipher what kind of position that is. is he doing a slav squat while smashing her? is that how people fuck over in poland?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
tfw the right play all along was to tell the cdpr developers to have sex so they would know how it should look like

helpme.jpg

i'm still trying to decipher what kind of position that is. is he doing a slav squat while smashing her? is that how people fuck over in poland?
It is scissoring,lesbians do it,they rub their cunts in to each other and everything becomes in juice.

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
Day one patch is more than 50 GB. I mean, I can hope...
How do you know this? These sizes usually indicate changes in baked in lighting and LODs, which would make sense to what we've seen up to now on the leaks (the disappearing cars etc). It also does make sense to tweak these at the final stretches.

I saw it on spanish videogame website a couple of days ago

https://www.somosxbox.com/tamano-del-parche-day-one-de-cyberpunk-2077-en-xbox/884214

According to the news the patch (For xbox) will be around 59,84 GB.

-----------------------------------

Also some impressions by a spanish journo about the game. According to him, the game was unplayable before a patch that optimised it. It wasn't the day one patch tho.

Second act of Cyberpunk 2077. Unplayable. I will not do technical analysis without a patch on day one.
I hope the press releases do not value the game without the patch from day one or it will be a riot.

Yesterday I tried Cyberpunk 2077 again but this time with a post Gold patch but pre-patch day one. They have put the performance mode and the graphic fidelity mode. It looks like another game. The shadows and lights being SSR are very careful and it is looking like that title that entered through our eyes

Edit:

A clip with combat animations. They're decent. Although melee looks very bland.

Last edited:

Salvo

Arcane
Day one patch is more than 50 GB. I mean, I can hope...
How do you know this? These sizes usually indicate changes in baked in lighting and LODs, which would make sense to what we've seen up to now on the leaks (the disappearing cars etc). It also does make sense to tweak these at the final stretches.

I saw it on spanish videogame website a couple of days ago

https://www.somosxbox.com/tamano-del-parche-day-one-de-cyberpunk-2077-en-xbox/884214

According to the news the patch (For xbox) will be around 59,84 GB.

-----------------------------------

Also some impressions by a spanish journo about the game. According to him, the game was unplayable before a patch that optimised it. It wasn't the day one patch tho.

Second act of Cyberpunk 2077. Unplayable. I will not do technical analysis without a patch on day one.
I hope the press releases do not value the game without the patch from day one or it will be a riot.

Yesterday I tried Cyberpunk 2077 again but this time with a post Gold patch but pre-patch day one. They have put the performance mode and the graphic fidelity mode. It looks like another game. The shadows and lights being SSR are very careful and it is looking like that title that entered through our eyes

Edit:

A clip with combat animations. They're decent. Although melee looks very bland.

Why are those cops swinging those batons like bambling fools? Even an untrained kid with a stick would look better.

Also lol at that GTA star meter

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!

helpme.jpg

IMO this looks like scissor possition, which is primarily lesbian stuff. Maybe the PC in the video is an example of male body type + pussy?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom