Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Well, it can only last for so long. Isn't Naughty Dog owned by Sony or something?

Druckman just pisses people off so much I can't see things really going well for the company for the next few games, especially if he has a hand in everything. Still, he seems much better at inter-office politics than Amy and a few others were, if he was able to force her out.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Well, it can only last for so long. Isn't Naughty Dog owned by Sony or something?

Druckman just pisses people off so much I can't see things really going well for the company for the next few games, especially if he has a hand in everything. Still, he seems much better at inter-office politics than Amy and a few others were, if he was able to force her out.

Wishful thinking. Sony is doubling down in supporting this retard. He will be there for at least another flop.

GrainWetski

Arcane
I dunno. For years that was the method. I dunno really when the SJW trend changed so much that they weren't bloodthirsty little leeches.

Edit: have execs admitted problems or mistakes for the game yet?
They don't need to pay off gaywhorenos any more because streamers and Youtubers have more reach than gamejournos ever had. Not to mention they can just push SJW crap and they can't help themselves shilling games for free.

John Walker was really angry about it a few days ago. Guess pushing political agendas doesn't feed your wife's kids.

Volrath

Arcane
Patron

Wishful thinking. Sony is doubling down in supporting this retard. He will be there for at least another flop.
Another flop? Didn't this piece of shit sell bazillions of copies?

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Only in the first week. After that, sales immediately dropped off apparently. Original LOU has still outsold LOU2 by a far and wide margin according to some people.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
This burning pile of shit keeps on delivering.

Cuckmann is so desperate that he is shilling for his game on twitter and Halley Gross is just gross.

By the way if you don't like the game then officialy you are a hater ;)
hqb6vefsur361.jpg

In the beginning everything went well for these retards: The "Player's voice" worked as intended :|
pt2qq9fhvk361.png

But then a Christmas miracle happened aka "You stupid old man [Cuckmann]. You don't get to rush this." :)
11ugpajucs361.jpg

And Ghost of Tsushima keeps on rising because Fuck you Cuckmann! :)

I love internet today.

Edit. Fuck, now I need to watch the Game Awards.

Olinser

Savant
Only in the first week. After that, sales immediately dropped off apparently. Original LOU has still outsold LOU2 by a far and wide margin according to some people.

Yep.

The single biggest tell of this crap is if you do a search and try to find out the total sales, all you get is article after article shilling OMG SO MANY COPIES IN FIRST WEEK/FIRST MONTH.

Then absolutely nothing.

It sold a shitload of copies by coasting of the hype, and as soon as word got out about the actual quality of the game, sales cratered and basically became nonexistent by month 2.

Hellion

Arcane
^
"My tweet was meant as a joke re: trolls, but it just added fuel to the fire and made it seem like I’m against criticism. I should be better than that. Taking it down. My bad."

PS.

w9Vvpmt.png

DeepOcean

Arcane
Why people still pay attention to Dorito pope show? That shit is more bought by industry insiders than the Oscars, it is just Dorito's pope award action house. It is obvious Last of Us II will win, as Sony made the best bid so far.

Drakron

Arcane
Why people still pay attention to Dorito pope show? That shit is more bought by industry insiders than the Oscars, it is just Dorito's pope award action house. It is obvious Last of Us II will win, as Sony made the best bid so far.

They dont, its all a vanity fair like the Oscars and having even less value.
Also Sucker Punch is, like Naughty Dog, owned by Sony Interactive Entertainment so Sony have as much as a horse in the race with Ghosts of Tsushima as they do with The Last of Us II, I am sure The Last of Us II will win awards but then again, so did Dragon Age: Inquisition ... didnt exactly helped with sales now did it?

vota DC

Augur

Sony Is japanese and druckmann Is from Israel.
Only a seppuku with an izmel knife can solve the matter.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Such a gentleman :)

Edit:

Looks like Sony is doing some changes at Naughty Dog.

They promoted Alison Mori and Christian Gyrling on the same VP positions as Cuckmann.

Basically they dilute his influence in the company.

Edit 2:

I was wrong. Cuckmann is now Co-President of Naughty Dog :| Wtf!?

Last edited:

DeepOcean

Arcane
Look to the positive side, he will ruin all next Naughty Dog games to the point that only the 12 game journos that liked this game are the major customer base left.

Olinser

Savant
Such a gentleman :)

Edit:

Looks like Sony is doing some changes at Naughty Dog.

They promoted Alison Mori and Christian Gyrling on the same VP positions as Cuckmann.

Basically they dilute his influence in the company.

Edit 2:

I was wrong. Cuckmann is now Co-President of Naughty Dog :| Wtf!?

They promote people to please investors, NOT gamers.

Investors were happy with the woke mess that was TLOU2, they got a nice jump in stock price, and Cuckman's crap with withholding bonuses and forcing them to work insane hours increased the profitability of the game.

Just like EA. They don't CARE what gamers want, because the real money is from investors and loot boxes, and as long as they can pull the wool over their eyes the money keeps rolling in and the stock prices will go up.

Ash

Arcane
Ghost of Tsushima shouldn't be winning either. 7.5/10 at best, but of course on the bright side at least it isn't TLoU2 that won.

It's a shame, because Ghost does have great potential and many notable things about it. One of the better open world games in recent years, but still casual decline.

Doom eternal is the only worthwhile AAA game this year it seems?

KVVRR

Learned
Ghost of Tsushima shouldn't be winning either. 7.5/10 at best, but of course on the bright side at least it isn't TLoU2 that won.

It's a shame, because Ghost does have great potential and many notable things about it. One of the better open world games in recent years, but still casual decline.

Doom eternal is the only worthwhile AAA game this year it seems?
Cyberpunk might be good. Might.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom