Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Cyberpunk 2077 Reviews

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I somehow guessed the reviewer was an sjw feminazi cunt.

Look at her reviews. Such sjw decline.
Games from CDPR or WarHorse should be exclusively reviewed by feminazis, preferably with PMS. The usual autistic boys get too distracted by cool graphix or Keanu Reeves or boobs to notice how buggy and unfinished their games really are.

Actually wouldn't be a bad idea. The more an SJW/faminazi would screech at a game, the better it must be. It would be the best litmus test for a Codexer approved piece of software.

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron

Azdul

Magister
I've never been too sensitive to bugs.
Some of my all time favorites have been (and remained) notoriously buggy games for years after release. Ultima VII, Bloodlines, Fallout 2, Darklands... You name it.
It comes as an almost implicit part of trying to be a big, complex and ambitious title.
Bugs are usually caused by negligence, greed and stupidity - not by pushing boundaries.

Maybe in 90s games were exploring new territories, and asking hardware to do more than it was capable of, but even then many problems could have been avoided. Recently Julian LeFay said that if he would have been aware of 'state machine' concept - most of Daggerfall quest bugs would never appear.

Cyberpunk bugs have everything to do with CDPR notorious management style and pushing the game out of the door before Christmas - than any innovative technical or gameplay ideas.

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
I look forward to reading stories on the notorious development hell this game was quite clearly stuck in.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
It'll be interesting to see how many issues the Day 1 patch resolves, but seeing how much they are rushing things there is a very good chance it'll cause more issues than it solves.

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
The more an SJW/faminazi would screech at a game, the better it must be. It would be the best litmus test for a Codexer approved piece of software.
Don't assume all of the less-positive reviews from the media are because of that stuff though. The PC Gamer and GamesBeat reviews aren't.
Assume.

Someone check if PC Gamer and Gamesbeat gave Disco Elysium high praise, double litmus test.

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Curratum

I'm placing bets with my friends. A new reserve / map for Hunter Call of the Wild comes out on the same day as Cyberpunk 2077.

We're placing bets on who will be able to take more screenshots and record more clips of hilarious bugs in both of those within 24 hours of launch.

Flying goats and deer stuck neck-deep in the terrain versus T-posing, wall-clipping NPCs! Who will win!

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I'd rather have them be opportunistic businessmen fitting in with current trends to make a buck than being all in on some disgusting ideology. Whole thing's a front for them, appearances. And that makes it less pathetic, not more.

Big cities like Warsaw and Krakow are no different culturally from any other American and European city, the people working there absolutely believe it. The guy who wrote the first Witcher thinks gamers are sexist and kneeled for BLM.

Curratum

I played Witcher 3 starting on launch week and never ran into any nasty bugs. Never had the horse glitch on me once in 220 hours of play.

I'm far more worried about bullshit design decisions like including levels just for the sake of it or the fact that some reviews are comparing the game to a "looter shooter" for the inane amount of equipment and consumable dropped by enemies.
This shit will harm the game's core experience far more that technical issues that will most likely be fixed week after week.

Last edited:

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Who cares about these early reviews, they aren't even playing the same version of the game. There's a review branch, and a release day branch. Their game didn't have the day 1 patch.
And if I wanted to read how game X is bad, because there aren't enough trans people and because black culture is racist actually and all blacks should act and dress white or the game is bad, I'd just head to Twitter.

Cyberpunk 2077 is a GOG game, you can download it and try it before buying. Reading early reviews is meaningless.

thesecret1

Arcane
I totally disagree but especially with the statement that they're doing it to make more money. How does a company make money by catering to faggots?
They do it to not be cancelled by mainstream media and lose lots of sales due to controversy.
What sort of bullshit is that? Nobody but retarded SJWs gives a single shit about any of this. If there actually was some controversy in the media around it, it'd just raise their sales through exposure. The only time "bad PR" harms your sales if the quality of your product is under assault, not some ideologic bullshit

Sratopotator

Savant
Bugs are usually caused by negligence, greed and stupidity - not by pushing boundaries.
Blatant bullshit.
And I wasn't' even talking about CP2077 specifically, anyway, so I could be spared the autistic rant about what a bunch of sellouts CDPR people are.
What boundaries were pushed by Fallout 76 ?

Are you really saying that bugs (on release, or whatever) appear only in games that push the envelope? Damn, son.
How are you imagining this?
Is it like a one code base for all game developers ever? A otherworldly force that fixes all bugs "of the same type" on the planet, when a bug gets fixed in one spot?

Complexity =/= originality. Even a completely redundant and unoriginal shit game, can be a buggy-prone mess. Especially if the amount of variables is high. And RPGs usually have a lot of variables. Sandboxy GTA-likes too.
What drugs are you on?

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
Saw the trailer, I'm guessing it's not the "bladerunner/neuromancer" kind of cyberpunk but the "gay" kind? Good, easy skip :greatjob:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom