Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
It's funny how we have the game being trashed for being "transphobic" and now somebody else calls it "sjw propaganda".
Yeah, isn't' it? But this has been going on in the last couple of hundred pages.
Birds of a feather flock together. :M IdPol is IdPol.
Also simple people are rarely capable of realizing how simple they are.

mondblut

Arcane
just like bioware, CDProjeckt seems to have crossed the event horizon and attracted the attention of all the mentally retarded people who wear diapers and whine on twitter about how the flashing lights in the game give them seizures.

Difference is, bioware were card-carrying members of diaper party themselves, whereas CDPR has consistently displayed a no fucks given attitude towards the complains from the (((usual suspects))), going back as far as Twitcher 1 sex cards debacle.

Tehdagah

Arcane
Wouldn't that girl get more views by just streaming in this slutty Bayonetta suit instead of pretending to be an anime waifu?

lAIW8N0.jpg
Girl love is pure

Old Hans

Arcane
just like bioware, CDProjeckt seems to have crossed the event horizon and attracted the attention of all the mentally retarded people who wear diapers and whine on twitter about how the flashing lights in the game give them seizures.

Difference is, bioware were card-carrying members of diaper party themselves, whereas CDPR has consistently displayed a no fucks given attitude towards the complains from the (((usual suspects))), going back as far as Twitcher 1 sex cards debacle.
which makes it all the more surprising. from Witcher 3 to cyberpunk there was a very noticeable shift. I dunno why they even give these mentally ill people the time of day.

Drowed

Arcane
Honestly, there is a difference between crying that "I can't create my semi-trans-apache-non-binarian-reverse-fat-woman character and how dare you have NPCs who call whores, whores", and "WTF I can literally die because of a game, CDPR solve this shit you did".

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!

which makes it all the more surprising. from Witcher 3 to cyberpunk there was a very noticeable shift. I dunno why they even give these mentally ill people the time of day.

Could be partly marketing (which seems to have worked out great), partly influx of the western devs who brought their faggy ideas with them.

mondblut

Arcane
which makes it all the more surprising. from Witcher 3 to cyberpunk there was a very noticeable shift.

So? It's just a setting - novel, fashionable, with a marketable brand and probably not too expensive to license.

Was Fallout a tribute to mutants and victims of radiation sickness?

I dunno why they even give these mentally ill people the time of day.

I doubt they thought for a moment about these people, short of a quick meeting on how to exploit reeeeera butthurt as a minor element in marketing strategy.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
The SJW crowd demands change but can never be satisfied, that is the reason both can exist at the same time: You can try to appease them but the goalpost always moves.
Or just don't engage with them.

@Lord of Rvia: To your "what?" tag: You said you can try appeasing SJWs, but the goalpost always moves. Thus, it's a never ending loop of appeasement. One could just nip the problem at the bud and not engage with them.

Old Hans

Arcane
The SJW crowd demands change but can never be satisfied, that is the reason both can exist at the same time: You can try to appease them but the goalpost always moves.
Or just don't engage with them.

@Lord of Rvia: To your "what?" tag: You said you can try appeasing SJWs, but the goalpost always moves. Thus, it's a never ending loop of appeasement. One could just nip the problem at the bud and not engage with them.
this is the best advice, but for some reason these developers feel the need to engage with Diaper_Lover_69 on twitter who got triggered cause the tranny NPC was wearing the wrong hat. its like some clueless forum user who keeps arguing with some troll gimmick poster

mondblut

Arcane
You said you can try appeasing SJWs, but the goalpost always moves. Thus, it's a never ending loop of appeasement. One could just nip the problem at the bud and not engage with them.

Or one could carefully stoke the flame of their hatred with occasional carefully measured innocent provocation to score some free publicity.

Not saying that they did... but they could.

At the end of the day, they never groveled, promised to "do better" and hired reeeera as sensitivity players, and that's why the wokes rage on and I wish the game success.

Self-Ejected

T.Ashpool

Self-Ejected
i think i did the huge retard mistake of overhyping this game in my head during the last 7 years and now that we can see that it's basically a buggy mix of an ubisoft open world game with borderlands shooting i feel empty even though i know it's my own damn fault

curry

Arcane
i think i did the huge retard mistake of overhyping this game in my head during the last 7 years and now that we can see that it's basically a buggy mix of an ubisoft open world game with borderlands shooting i feel empty even though i know it's my own damn fault

What made you think a Polish developer could make a good product? Just look at how dirt poor their country is.

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
i feel so smug not being a pole-drone and actually being content with a buggy mess of worse new vegas

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Everyone is this thread arguing about politics and gameplay and shit, and I'm over here just wondering what the physics for hitting people in a cybercar are like.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
1 sleep and you will find out

:excited:

No sleep needed comrade. 12 hours in my timezone.

Unfortunately I need to work those 12 hours. Rather ironic that my work is actually making a bad cyberpunk game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom