Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Turjan

Arcane
The patch size just went to 48 GB. So far for "pre-loading".
This is on Galaxy I guess?
Yes, it is.
RmQyLjX.jpg

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Ok numanuma exists.

Numanuma is the polar opposite of CDPR. It's utter embarrassment is the writing, not RPG elements.

CDPR has been making the best written games for the last 15 years but their technical director deserves a few months shackled to a cheek-spreading machine located in the most notorious Polish clergy seminary.

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
I'd put it this way - a dev team that made the worst RPG mechanics in all AAA gaming is still the worst in the world. And that IS weird. Unless you don't believe in the concept of "learning".
sorry it seems you have made am istake

this game is made by cdproject not by tardhorse :)

happy to help you on this

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
almost like trannies are mentally ill people that are very histrionic and see the mildest of jabs as violent rebukes.. whatever, though, enjoy your poz game to "own the sjws"
kys subhuman retard we trannies are calm and composed people that always react appropriately and if you ever post shit like that again i will issue a fatwa for your beheading

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
The button doesn't do anything but at least it gives the start of a build number. Everyone else have 3214677?
z8lYQPB.png

Nice freegoggames should have it early then kek
People who pirate DRM-free games, especially AAA titles, are subhumans. There's a 30 day return policy. Why wouldn't you buy it?

Shit, if you think that's crazy, I know people who pirate free games.

Tehdagah

Arcane
Video games then: Speed through 52 action packed levels, traverse pits or lava, run over creepy kremlin pirates on a rhinoceros, navigate intricate bramble mazes by blasting yourself out of flying barrels
Faggot get the fuck out with this gay ass nintendo trash its even more gay than two homos fucking each other in the ass.

Vidya games now:
comment_xhCOhCOyGbteV0I4Vprf2iO4h1nUNPXQ.gif
Looks awesome

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Ok numanuma exists.

Numanuma is the polar opposite of CDPR. It's utter embarrassment is the writing, not RPG elements.

CDPR has been making the best written games for the last 15 years but their technical director deserves a few months shackled to a cheek-spreading machine located in the most notorious Polish clergy seminary.

But the RPG elements in numanuma are also bad.

Are more importantly, boring as hell.

CyberWhale

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
The button doesn't do anything but at least it gives the start of a build number. Everyone else have 3214677?
z8lYQPB.png

People who pirate DRM-free games, especially AAA titles, are subhumans. There's a 30 day return policy. Why wouldn't you buy it?

I don't want to ask for a refund in 30 days, and I would definitely do it because I'm not paying over $30 for a digital game, no matter how good it is.

Turjan

Arcane
The patch size just went to 48 GB. So far for "pre-loading".
This is on Galaxy I guess?
Yes, it is.
RmQyLjX.jpg
No updates at all for steam yet. What this means is a mystery for now :lol:
I don't think there is a way to see the version of your preloaded game, because it's all in encrypted chunks. Makes sense that it wouldn't be able to update.
I don't see anything obvious.

The Jester

Cipher
...might aswell go gay for dicks now, which was probably their plan from the beginning.

That's...that's taking it a bit too far lol.

in cyberpunk? it's honestly the only action that makes sense at this point. to suck some dick. they took the cutest girl from us and now there isn't a single attractive female left in this game.
you can't prove me wrong. i saw the leaked corpo lady sex scene and i'm still traumatized by that experience.
Mods will fix it.

mogwaimon

Magister
Video games then: Speed through 52 action packed levels, traverse pits or lava, run over creepy kremlin pirates on a rhinoceros, navigate intricate bramble mazes by blasting yourself out of flying barrels
Faggot get the fuck out with this gay ass nintendo trash its even more gay than two homos fucking each other in the ass.

Vidya games now:
comment_xhCOhCOyGbteV0I4Vprf2iO4h1nUNPXQ.gif
Looks awesome

right? at least Nintendo still makes games, not political agendas wrapped in a barebones TPS smothered in scissoring like TLOU2 or somethin. it's funny that Nintendo is one of the least pozzed companies in the industry and yet it still gets the soycuck reputation all because a few manchildren decided to buy a Switch. They kicked Joe Biden out of Animal Crossing and even have less censorship than Sony now, for christ's sake.

....and before you say it's the pot calling the kettle black yes I am also a manchild but at least I'm not a soycuck.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
z8lYQPB.png

I don't want to ask for a refund in 30 days, and I would definitely do it because I'm not paying over $30 for a digital game, no matter how good it is.

Once again, I'm amazed that everyone here aren't rolling in liquid assets like they should be. Maybe we're no longer the bigdick chad RPG forum.

BarbequeMasta

Learned
z8lYQPB.png

really? didn't know about the return policy, I was gonna buy it if I liked it. there is just waaay too uch hating and fanboying around this game so I don't trust anyone opinion on it but my own.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Another video from YongYea, with lots of new footage:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom