Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
tenor.gif

Gerrard

Arcane
Jesus Christ the decrypting takes forever even on an SSD, it's like copying 100K 20KB files.

Iron Balls McGinty

Jesus Christ the decrypting takes forever even on an SSD, it's like copying 100K 20KB files.
44 minutes and my HDD is now a frying pan for eggs.

You don't have to tell me what happened, but you have to eat these.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
This game is made by people who think putting studded dildos everywhere is the pinnacle of comedy. The bar for being able to work on projects is constantly getting lower and lower. I guess it's hard to find 300+ competent people to work on a game; a problem we have seen with games such as this and that other one I'm not allowed to mention. Ultimately, it looks like an average generic first person game and the only reason it's getting special attention is hype. Game looks like nothing new, it's all been done before, gun play doesn't look particularly better than anything else we've ever seen. might even be worse than a couple I could name. It's just generic

Danikas

Arcane
Had anyone tried it? How is it?
Doing nomad opening driving is pretty fun for me, cant say much else because im just starting the first quest was fucking around with the car, on very hard you die in 2 shots I run over some civilians in the first town and got destroyed in 2 secs.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
It's fine. My card -- GTX 1070 -- is chugging along, but higher-end ones will definitely squeeze more life out of the visuals. I've already encountered a couple bugs; nothing game breaking...yet.

Mazisky

Magister
Wtf is wrong? 1080p with max settings feels like 4k and I know both well. Is this the DLSS?

I am using the quality preset

Yosharian

Arcane
Doing nomad opening driving is pretty fun for me, cant say much else because im just starting the first quest was fucking around with the car, on very hard you die in 2 shots I run over some civilians in the first town and got destroyed in 2 secs.
> Playing on very hard
Ah I see you are a man of culture as well

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014
Am i dumb or there is no option to turn off agressive anti-aliasing? The image is ridiculously blurry.
I heard blurry screen can be caused by dlss.

First thing i tried, it's even worse without DLSS. :negative:

I discovered through trial and error that it was chromatic aberration. AA is still too agressive, but it's bearable now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom