Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

Generic-Giant-Spider

Just as I thought, a pathetic and expectedly failed attempt to dethrone Todd.

The dogs bark but the caravan moves on.

agreed. starfield is going to murder this game.

APRg74S.png

"These fuckers think they can make a buggier game than us? We're gonna show these cocksuckers just who WE are."

RobotSquirrel

Arcane
Developer

they say this yet I'm more hyped for the Spike Boobs hope it gives some kind of buff to being tit punched. (or its not even a thing you can buy and the ingame advertisements are just dressing that have no meaning at all on the actual game).

Pegultagol

Erudite
The tutorial so far holds your hand a lot, and does remind me a bit of stilted sequences in GTA games (waypoint to waypoint movement, characters with backs turned to you) but the presentation looks like it's gone thru a lot of iteration and tweaks.

The bugs are cropping up a bit, with gun missing in hand of a companion character in the early goings and the NPCs not opening their mouths when saying their flavor speech.

Iron Balls McGinty

I can't make my hair colour ginger, fuck this commie SJW trannie shit, why do they hate gingers?

You can make 50 different types of nigger, not that we can tell the difference, but no ginger hair options?

Turjan

Arcane
My computer is below minimum specs, but it still runs - sort of. Which is more than expected. That's reassuring.

Anybody getting weird texture corruption in Nomad start? Sort of horizontal layer of desert textures flashing through walls, etc.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Are all the hairstyles gay or can you look like the Terminator?

Semiurge

Cipher
just found out they made the cutest girl in the game (judy) a lesbian as a final fuck you to straight male gamers. the girl they put in all the promo trailers as the main romance option won't be fuckable for 90% of the game's audience.
great job cdpr. i'm honestly seething right now and i feel CUCKED by this trash company, i'm not joking. what the fuck were they thinking? yes call me a pathethic virgin i don't care i was looking forward to having a cyber gf and now this shit.
might aswell go gay for dicks now, which was probably their plan from the beginning.

So Judy is like Ciri then.

Lol, mutilated 'muricans and islamophiles are disappointed that Cyberpunk's world fixed at least one real world injustice.

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014
Am i dumb or there is no option to turn off agressive anti-aliasing? The image is ridiculously blurry.
I heard blurry screen can be caused by dlss.

First thing i tried, it's even worse without DLSS. :negative:

I discovered through trial and error that it was chromatic aberration. AA is still too agressive, but it's bearable now.

Best image clarity is achieved with both DLSS and chromatic aberration turned off.

123.jpg

overly excitable young man

played like 2 hours and only encountered 2 grafix bugs

Iron Balls McGinty

so you can pick penis type and length but no ball size option, wtf?

Small testicled polish devs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom