Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Create an anonymous section

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I bet there'd be some interesting threads if someone created an anonymous section of the forum. Essentially, it would be identical to the rest of the forum, but the OP's profile wouldn't be visible.

No, I am not going to put any effort or thought into creating this functionality. I am not going to help in any way, I want someone else to do the hard work and implement this feature. Maybe I won't even notice or read it at all.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
considering the local conspiratards are already rampaging up and down the off topic sections, i don't see how this would improve anything

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Okay, fine. Second suggestion: ban the two users above me and replace them with more agreeable people.

:x

edit: and the guy who put the dog shit react on my post

Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Call it the Kodex Kool Kids Klub because of the anonymity and give everyone this avatar!
kkk2.jpg

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
What if there was a Random day when quotes from past user's messages would appear randomly instead of what he is actually posting. I think these conversations would be FUN.

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron

Semiurge

Cipher

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
But...why?

Because of all the weird shit codexers will confess to anonymously. And then if the server bill is too high, mods can tell non-patrons their "anonymous" posts were hacked and they need to donate $x to pay off the hacker known as 4chan

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Let idiots be held accountable for the stupid shit they say instead of letting them hide. If you constantly post stupid shit you should be known far and wide as a shit poster, hopefully, you even get hit with a tag. Hold people accountable so they can't just post random shit they think might be funny than a day later go full hypocrite.

Semiurge

Cipher
Let idiots be held accountable for the stupid shit they say instead of letting them hide. If you constantly post stupid shit you should be known far and wide as a shit poster, hopefully, you even get hit with a tag. Hold people accountable so they can't just post random shit they think might be funny than a day later go full hypocrite.

Tags only embolden shitposters and edgelords.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I bet there'd be some interesting threads if someone created an anonymous section of the forum. Essentially, it would be identical to the rest of the forum, but the OP's profile wouldn't be visible.

No, I am not going to put any effort or thought into creating this functionality. I am not going to help in any way, I want someone else to do the hard work and implement this feature. Maybe I won't even notice or read it at all.

You could easily be able to tell who was who (for the most notable posters) simply by the drivel they type.

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
XV0sHYM.jpg

I was on another forum and it has anonymous section too, I agree with the OP and above poster.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom