Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Cyberpunk 2077 Reviews

Shitposter
Guys I have preordered the game I will review it maybe sometime in the next two or three months just hold off and don't trust any other reviews until then I assure you my review will be based and epic

Ok I said I would review I play game for 2 hours so I can legally review now
  • have seen 0 bugs, maybe learn how to build a fucking computer so you can actually run games. stop buying prebuilt dells piece of shit bloatware boats or whatever lmao
  • performance is great outside of combat, dips a bit in combat sometimes but I'm pushing 'high' settings in 4k res on a 1070ti so it's expected and honestly surprising that it's holding as well as it is
  • so far, zero choices in places where there could be obvious opportunities, but I guess I'm still in the 'tutorial'. still, not expecting a whole lot of choices in this game at this point
  • I hate the personality of the PC 'V' he's a vacuous jackass. this is probably the biggest negative I have so far
  • HOLY SHIT THE GRAPHICS ARE AMAZING, finally a game that actually feels 'next gen', after being disappointed by like 10 years of garbage graphics we finally see an actual large jump
  • night city is cool and looks cool as hell
  • talents seem cool I can be a blade runner so I'm happy, would have liked to see fireball jutsu included so I can complete my sasuke character. I did fight an npc in a side mission that lit me on fire though so maybe it's possible later or something
  • there aren't enough npc cars driving around
  • seriously the game looks fucking crazy good
  • buildings feel packed with shit, one building interior in this game feels the size of a city in skyrim
as a rating, I give this game 2 amaterasu sharingans

hqdefault.jpg

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
I don't want AGENDA in my games unless I'm particularly seeking some political simulator of a particular bent. Most games with a story now are poisoned with OTT pathos and crude ideological bludgeoning and pandering. If Cyberpunk mostly avoids this then it's already a win.

It's agenda already in-build in setting, thus you could creat dick"girl" as your @.
Too late.

Zeriel

Arcane
I don't want to say a lot, but if anyone is actually wondering if they should get this: only if you're REALLY jazzed for Cyberpunk/Night City. It needs a lot of patching, and probably all of its DLC. Even if you have your expectations set to average or low, it is not as good as Witcher 3. It's not Ubisoft/EA tier bad, but you really gotta just expect a less interesting, sci-fi Witcher 3/GTA hybrid. It needs a lot of work to be even "good for what it is". I'd say 7/10 right now if you considered Witcher 3 9/10, maybe improving to 8/10 after a year of work and DLC. If you considered Witcher 3 only 7/10, then lower from there.

Bastardchops

Augur
Patron
If this game doesn't include a Sim City like terraforming tool to model my own genitals it's trans-phobic. As fuck.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
If this game doesn't include a Sim City like terraforming tool to model my own genitals it's trans-phobic. As fuck.
Cyberpunk-genitals-customization-unzensiert.jpg

Transphobic?! They allow chicks with dicks and men with twats! Totally advancing the fight for LGBTQ equality! No game has ever represented marginalized groups in such a manner. This is sure to make all trans people feel self-love and it will definitely cure their depression. Today is a new day and the sun is shini.....

WHY THE FUCK IS THERE ONLY ONE VAGINA TYPE TO CHOOSE FROM YET THREE DIFFERENT COCK TYPES. TIME TO GET ON TWITTER AND CANCEL THESE MALE CHAUVINIST PIGS. RAAAAAWWWWRRR.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeriel

Arcane
The dicks are always flaccid, too. It's anti-chad discrimination. They need to hire rule 34 animators to avoid uh... transphobia, yeah, that's it.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
WHY THE FUCK IS THERE ONLY ONE VAGINA TYPE TO CHOOSE FROM YET THREE DIFFERENT COCK TYPES. TIME TO GET ON TWITTER AND CANCEL THESE MALE CHAUVINIST PIGS. RAAAAAWWWWRRR.

I'm not mad about it, but I'm disappointed they don't have an innie and outie option.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I don't see the problem. All genders have the same amount of genitalia: 4.

:troll:

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
The performance gripes seem overblown; I'm using a Vega64 GPU and Ryzen 5 3600 CPU. Graphics are set to high, with a few settings lowered to medium. I'm playing at 2560x1440 and I have enabled the AMD Dynamic FidelityFX CAS setting, with minimum resolution set to 75%, and maximum set to 100%.

Around two or three hours in, and the only noticeable slowdowns occurred when I tried playing at 4k.

Even at the current settings, the graphics are truly next gen. I've been trying my damndest to snag an RTX 3080, ray tracing will probably blow my mind.

I envy the fuckers that can play with a current gen GPU on a huge HDR1000 monitor.

Zeriel

Arcane
They suck. Not that it matters. I just wish they didn't waste effort on them and put it into "sexy" dialogue or whatever instead.

CyberWhale

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
The game being buggy on release should be of no surprise and just a given. What AAA game is not a buggy mess on release?

That's why CD Project releases their "enhanced editions". That's basically a code word for their games going gold.

The smartest thing you can do:
1. free QA by millions of players
2. release patches and small DLCs free of charge - you are considered pro-consumer company
3. release the proper version with Enhanced Edition subtitle and resell it for 80% of the price and get free coverage

Zeriel

Arcane
This time it's a bit more than bugs. There are entire features they advertised in trailers 2 months ago that don't exist in the game, at all, not even in a rudimentary form. As a point of comparison, Witcher 3 wasn't like this at launch.

Melcar

Arcane
oh and lets speak about trap choices in perks tree

few throwing knives perks... all cool but you cant retrieve thrown knife. Knife is threated as regular weapon so its not stackable. After throwing one you will have to manually change your loadout. Oh and they are not cheap so... good luck using them
or that feat which makes you undetectable under water. I am yet to encounter water I could swim in. As I write it I do wonder if there is such thing as swimming and I've reached end game mission.

Didn't they showcase an underwater level/mission? Or was it some other game? I can't seem to keep these AAA popgames straight. They are all the same.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom