Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
I also find it annoying that the hottest available girl for a romance is a dyke and can't be banged as a male V.
Now wait a minute. Not that I give a shit about videogame romances but in a game where you can be a dude, a dude with tits, a dude that thinks he's a chick, a chick, a chick with pecks and a chick that thinks she's a dude- how exactly does it determine who the dyke will or won't bang? And more importantly, where is all the relevant twitter drama? Just wondering.

Popcorn, please. Make it a large one.
You have to pick a female body and voice. Probably a vag too.
Kinda curious now to see what happens when you spring a surprise penis on the lesbian. "*record scratch* *freeze frame* *surprised pikachu face*", anyone?
cyberpunk solutions to lesbian bed death

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It reminds me of mass effect 3. A lot of people got hyped up expecting mass effect 2 but better,then they end up with retarded DLC and lootbox garbage lol.
Outrage towards ME3 mostly lied with the endings (or lack thereof amirite). The game kind of held on by the seams up until that point, if compared to the general quality of ME2.
No,the game was trash and the ending were just the breaking point. The game lacked anything that made the other two games good and interesting. You didn't had good free exploration because muh invasion and you need to hurry or shit happens. And you didn't had the good writing and mystery that the first two games had. Also the characters were shit in ME3 lol,don't even remember them.

Yosharian

Arcane
So there is a place near a Ripperdoc in the Watson area (northernmost one) where there's like 20 drinks vending machines. Empty em all, save, reload, rinse and repeat until your fingers drop off or your keyboard breaks.

Druid Ardun

So there is a place near a Ripperdoc in the Watson area (northernmost one) where there's like 20 drinks vending machines. Empty em all, save, reload, rinse and repeat until your fingers drop off or your keyboard breaks.
NO THATS NOT HOW THE DEVS INTENDED IT AAAAAAAAAAA

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
Kinda funny, because most of the people who are "enjoying" Cyberpunk 2077 only talks about the visuals and atmosphere, but nothing about the gameplay.

Shallow game.
I fucking told all the cunts here way before release. Easily the best looking game released so far without previous gen consoles holding it back, old gen console owners are extremely butthurt about being shafted. Gameplay is a casual cross between Fallout 4, Borderlands and Far Cry. The only surprise here is that what little edge was there wasn't removed before release.
1607805104234.png

GUYS THE SLAVS WILL SAVE US FROM THE POZZ
SLAVS ARE TOTALLY BASED AND RED PILLED

Queue "Dude it's ironic don't you understand??"
Polish ladybois know their place, what is not to like? That thing about irony and all this bullshit about how this fucking game is supposed to be against capitalism is all wrong. It is really a celebration of both capitalism and progress. Once you realize this all the puzzle pieces will fall into place. Think about it logically, do you think CDP would imply that things like that poster is a bad thing? That an hyper-sexed society reveling in glorious filth is bad somehow?
Are that...balls? Is that another tranny poster? xD
ascascas.png
Use your brain and think about it real hard. Does anyone think CDP who is proudly supporting BLM and is staffed entirely by Polish trannies, diverse people and women, is against this sort of thing? This is the future soft commies want too, just with more handouts and big government.

Even the based satanist pope wants this sort of thing, fucking amazing of him to go for greed right after lust.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackke...t-corporate-virtue-signaling/?sh=1b049fe64c7b

So a dystopian future would be filled with huwhite "people" and no progress at all. A regression to a state like in The Witcher games with feudalism and racist and sexist people all around. The game is not ironic or satirical at all but radically centrist and progressive. The entire game revolves around a hunt for status, murder and treachery. The only problem is that CDP are too much commie at times and has some kind of japan fetish. Those slant eyed white freaks were in Blade Runner so they have to be on top in this game I guess.

No,the game was trash and the ending were just the breaking point. The game lacked anything that made the other two games good and interesting. You didn't had good free exploration because muh invasion and you need to hurry or shit happens. And you didn't had the good writing and mystery that the first two games had. Also the characters were shit in ME3 lol,don't even remember them.
Ah, so we're pretending ME2 was any good? I didn't get the memo, sorry.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Ah, so we're pretending ME2 was any good? I didn't get the memo, sorry.
The fuck i care about your meme. ME1&2 are good games,same as DA:O. If they were shit people would have went berserk over ME3 lol.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Okay I've been complaining a lot but your first interactions with Keanu are really well made.
The game excels at its scripted sequences. That's not great from a gameplay perspective but it's still noteworthy.

Darkwind

Liturgist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Like, I actually stayed up 2 hours to complete it, I shut off my own music and turned on the game's music to listen to it, and I didn't fast forward through any of the dialog like I do with 90% of all games.

So you are a modern Gay-mer that needs to have his Spotify playlist running in the background, probably his phone in his other hand, and the attention span of a gnat because of decades of dysgenic breeding among the general population that has turned the average person / gamer into a drooling retard? I have 20 bucks that says you are playing it on a PS4 too... You are part of the problem, not the solution, hence your opinion should be completely disregarded in any discussions of gaming, especially RPGs. Here to help... <3 <3

Robber Baron

Savant
While the general level of quality and attention to detail in GTAV may be better than CP, the ammount of content in CP absolutely destroys the ammount of content release day GTAV had. What I'm talking about is that if you don't take into account the missions that were released for GTAV for MP only years later, the SP missions barelly scratched all the interesting locations the game map had, while in CP so far many side quests very much reward exploration (if you don't use the map to run to the nearest marker).

Grampy_Bone

Arcane
Wandering the world randomly in search of maps
Come to the conclusion that crafting is bad. Recycle your trash items to reroll another trash item. Only worth it if you get epic/legendary crafting blueprints but I've only found one looted blueprint in 12+ hours, and only seen basic versions in shops. Still in the first city zone though so maybe it gets better. Upgrading is nice to keep a good item relevant for a couple levels but quickly gets too expensive.

Higher rarity item are, well, rare so not sure how to get the mats to build anything without buying them. All the perks just make crafting more efficient, your only really benefit is a few perks that can provide a damage boost of 10% over an uncrafted item. Hardly worth maxing out a skill for.

Darkwind

Liturgist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.

Let me translate from Disappointed SJW Speak to English- "There is not enough white cops murdering dindu nuffins good boyz like Saint George Floyd, there aren't enough redneck white men lynching trannies, there aren't enough sexual assaults on danger haired lesbo hamplanets by cis-gendered white male scum, there is no Donald Trump dictator in the plot"

These people need to be culled from society sooner rather than later because they WANT dystopia consciously or sub-consciously. They attract chaos as most mentally unbalanced people do.

Self-Ejected

TheDiceMustRoll

Game Analist
Okay I've been complaining a lot but your first interactions with Keanu are really well made.
The game excels at its scripted sequences. That's not great from a gameplay perspective but it's still noteworthy.

The flashbacks sre awful though. Regenerating hp, gun that oneshots, turret sections

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

The flashbacks sre awful though. Regenerating hp, gun that oneshots, turret sections

Fair point.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom