Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Are you worried that trannies might lose their monopoly on gamejourno?

Nah. Just wondering why he didn't say "niggers and dykes" instead of what he did say. Otherwise the review smelled properly of sweat and chewing tobacco.

It's sight to behold to see Codex is being more possitive about this game than subreddit about it. :lol:
Don't be surprised, this place is full of Poles that cherish their national treasure, CD Projekt Red.

I respectfully disagree, because:

1) ANY game's subreddit are just angry no-lifes, who are so invested in a given game they actually engange in said subreddit to post about it day or night; due to such emotional investment whatever the game can provide can never be enough for their deranged fantasies. Stockholm syndrome at its finest.

2) Most of the Codex stick to PC and make fun of console peasants, thus are spared from the majority of this game's dumpsterfire of technical issues in person, and can instead take a backseat and have a good distanced laugh about it. While Reddit... you know.

3) CD Projekt Red is not a national treasure, 50% of employees are some pajeets or dangerhairs, and the company is right up there with Rockstar when it comes to exploiting their own employees (Polish CEO can often be much worse than a joo)

while I was downloading the torrent (why yes, I do try before I BUY) the by far largest group of peers I was connected came from *drum roll please* Poland. :lol:

Yes :obviously:

In 2-3 streets there are more interiors not connected to any mission that in whole GTA5 and if you count mission related interiors... fuck me.

I know your post is sarcastic, but I don't recall any (non-mission related) interiors in GTA5 whatsoever. San Andreas had 2-3x more interiors easily and that's a PS2-era game lmao.

Vatnik
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
:shredder:

What... I mean... wait, I thought if you wrie somethig like that, you will be lynched by mob?
What
the
hell?

Actually, the best revio so far. Not without flaws of course, but it have potence, creative-wise.
Well, Andrew Anglin has been banned from most of the internet.... just not for videogame reviews.

Danikas

Arcane
Broken piece of shit game UNPLAYABLE!!!!!!!!

9nxeyh6n3h561.jpg

Quillon

Arcane
About the end
I found it weird that older human-made engram of Silverhand is compatible with V's body than V's brand new AI made one itself. Going forward are they gonna make Keanu the protag by way of canon; him taking over V's body either now or 6 months later? And we'll play the 100 year old rockstar most every chick wants to bang(Geralt 2.0) in the sequels? :P

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
This is the first game I've seen that promotes a privatization of the police force. The player is a go getter without any sort of insurance or coverage and singlehandedly takes down the entire criminal underworld in Night City under budget and on time while being a freelancer. When someone is in need they don't ask the slow and poorly trained police for help, they send an SOS to a private contractor and shit gets done. Games being open to a fully private healthcare system is nothing new, although the Trauma Team is a good example of this, but the pro-private police message of this game is a bold new step towards a more progressive and profitable future.

Vavra has spoken:
Hear that codextards your lord and saviour has spoken and you shall obey his gospel.
Vávra is a bro who can create great games and can also realize when a game is great (even if buggy). What a surprise...
He's a retarded fucking nazi shit you hungarian cock mongler.
1564277715434.png
Nyxf26i.png

eCJfPsB.png

DQH3IwQ.png

Jackpot

Learned
So, after 50 hours of gameplay I have finally encountered ONE interesting sidequest, it's called "There is a light that never goes out".
I can see that this sidequest is much more fleshed out than any other I've encountered... and it's pissing me off.

I had made my peace about this game and was playing it for the mediocre game that it is, but that sidequest just showed me a glimpse how what this could've have been.

Also I wanna know how many teams were working on the quests, because there's clearly a disparage of quality in the writing.

Ironically, at first I genuinely thought this sidequest was the worst one in the game.
The car chase at the beginning had a bunch of bugs for me, and the shitty driving is especially bad on the car they make you drive.
Then, when you the police officer comes out, I headshot him immediately with a sniper rifle because I could see my client getting shot a mile away and thought I could prevent it.
And of course shooting him summons the ninja cops which teleport behind you and headshot you. Which then make you start over from the start of the shitty car chase because you can't save at any point.
I actually replayed this part of the quest like 4 times until I realized that there was no way to save the dude and I had to just let him die.

Was so genuinely frustrated after like the third try that I recorded a video of it:

The quest after that point was great though.

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
rabid SJWs feel they need to demonstrate how cool and virtuous they are by dissing the game is interesting.

Where have you seen that at all?

The trannie fiasco as the other guy mentioned, also there's a review from one a few posts after the Anglin review.

Andrew Anglin is the boss of the Daily Stormer, a White Nationalist website, maybe the most banned site on the global internet (couldn't even get a host at in any country one point). But actually he's not as sound as all that, he's just loud and a self-publicist (or was until his global ostracism) - but he sometimes writes good things (although this review isn't one of them :) ).

I'm more of a TRS man myself, Mike Enoch's one of my faves, the man's a genius (Mark Collett's sort of a British equivalent). There's a logically coherent narrative coming from that quarter that's even head and shoulders above many WN takes, and leaves normie politics in the dust.

Last edited:

jf8350143

Liturgist
Finished the game.

It's crystal clear that the game was designed around a street kid male v. They should make V a pre-made character instead of having a character creation system, it would solve tons of problem for them.

The ending is kind meh, you are fucked no matter what. And you can't even go with rogue unless you let johnny take control.

Also the romance quests are some next level bullshit, they share the same dialogue and animation for majority of the time so a supposedly straight guy would still hit on a male v. And even if you are already in a relationship with someone, you can still romance another character and unlike Witcher 3, there will be no consequences. You don't even get a dialogue option to say "I'm already in a relationship". Huge step down comparing to witcher series.

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In

Why would I read the rest of this "review" when he says at the top he doesn't play FPS games? Are we all aware this is an open world FPS game with RPG elements? I am aware of this.

He also calls Wasteland 3 the best game ever.

The best review of this game I've seen is Strat-Edgy's. His quip that it's basically the Early Access version of a potentially great game nails it.

Tyrr

Liturgist

Why would I read the rest of this "review" when he says at the top he doesn't play FPS games? Are we all aware this is an open world FPS game with RPG elements? I am aware of this.

He also calls Wasteland 3 the best game ever.

The best review of this game I've seen is Strat-Edgy's. His quip that it's basically the Early Access version of a potentially great game nails it.
Now I want to know if he also reviewed Wasteland 3. I bet Brian Fargo would love to read and tweet about it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom