Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress [LP CYOA] Tower

LogOS

A.

All of life fears the Reaper.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Sadly it looks like the entirety of October might be a no-go, I'm currently typing this from my phone in a back-alley behind a hospital surrounded by medical waste, broken syringes and homeless people begging for pills.

I'll try to get something out, but it's looking more and more likely that it's going to have to be November before I can do anything.

hello friend

Arcane
Sadly it looks like the entirety of October might be a no-go, I'm currently typing this from my phone in a back-alley behind a hospital surrounded by medical waste, broken syringes and homeless people begging for pills.

I'll try to get something out, but it's looking more and more likely that it's going to have to be November before I can do anything.
Maybe if you spent less time doing heroin you'd have more time to write

Baltika9

Arcane
Huh. Our journey through an early 20-th century hospital will be narrated by an actual medical professional.

Neat.

Best of luck with work and life, bro.

Last edited:

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
You don't know that. Do you know how many people work at a hospital that are NOT medical professionals?
Too damn many is how many.

Anyhow, he could be a patient, or visiting a patient for all you know.

Or an attourney looking for quick profit sueing someone for damages. Or the janitor.
Anyone who's watched Scrubs knows the janitor is cool.

Egosphere

Arcane
You don't know that. Do you know how many people work at a hospital that are NOT medical professionals?
Too damn many is how many.

Anyhow, he could be a patient, or visiting a patient for all you know.

Or an attourney looking for quick profit sueing someone for damages. Or the janitor.
Anyone who's watched Scrubs knows the janitor is cool.

illegal organ trade, calling it now

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Forecast doesn't look pretty, to be honest, but I'll still be trying to get something out in the next few days. Covid-19 is quite the problem.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom