Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

moon knight

Matt7895's alt
The best song of the game isn't actually in the game if not for a small scene

Turjan

Arcane
I'm still derping around in the game.
IGyG5Gg.jpg

I guess I should really proceed with the story now before my savegame corrupts.

Xeon

Augur
Do NCPD not use any cyberwares? I mostly use hacking to kill people, I got a quest about getting a kidney and got ambushed by NCPD and I wasn't able to hack any of them.

Hellraiser

Arcane
So is it possible to defeat Oda with a shit build?
Trick question, there are no shit builds since the game is easy as fuck.
It was easy as fuck until this point for me, which is why I'm now stuck with a shitty build and shitty vanilla weapons

Just get the best shotgun money can buy, he's not immune to stagger is he? Most enemies can be cheesed with shotgun stagger without any perks. That was my crutch on very hard for my gunslinger until the range penalty elimination on pistols/revolvers perk and until I got a Burya tech revolver (best fictional soviet thing in a game ever right after Red Alert's Tesla Coil). I didn't have much problems with Oda because I did that main questline last after the two other (and over half of the gigs plus side jobs) and was already OP rambo nomad bullet time gunslinger with a crafted legendary wallhack commie revolver+multiple +50% headshot damage mods.

What is your build anyway?

Keshik

Arcane
If all else fails, craft 50 grenades and throw them at him. Laugh like a madman.

That's how I did it. Had to do that as for some reason I couldn't use my revolver's sights for some reason - have had that bug happen a lot.

orcinator

Liturgist

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
It was easy as fuck until this point for me, which is why I'm now stuck with a shitty build and shitty vanilla weapons
Have you tried shooting him then pressing X to regen all your health then shooting him a bit more?

Fanboys: CP2077 creates an oppressive atmosphere of a dark future where you are a lowly mercenary trying to survive and failing. You are not playing a power fantasy.

Me: but I'm invincible

Bugs: No you're not, here's a car spawn

Takamori

Learned
Voodoo boys were cool in theme, regarding my reaction they tried to pull a bullshit on me 2 times so I put a bullet in their skulls.
As for Oda unless you are trying to punch him with 0 augs in theory you should be able to kill no matter what in Very Hard

You should always get the fuck out of his melee range, always sprint around (absolutely no "regular' jogging) and try to cheese him on those construction walls. He often gets stuck there during those rapid melee combos. Just a game of hide and seek, and take it methodically and calm as if it were a Dark Souls boss - I also had around 160hp then and it probably took me 20+ tries.

Take solace that after that, nothing will be even remotely as hard.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
After the last patch my game has been broken, almost every group of enemies have atleast one enemy I cant kill or disable inside combat. No matter what weapon I use or how old save I reload its always the same. I can deal with them trough stealth and grabbing them but some quests force you to fights I can no longer win.

Also I found that when I hack someone eyesight and make them blind if I try to grab them from the back the whole game starts insanely to lag and after I kill or knockout enemy he just gets back on his feet like nothing happens.

Ive been delaying the main quest and was just exploring and doing side quests but now Ive decided to rush the main quest and finish the game. After some dozen patches maybe I will try to replay it.

I just finished "Gimme Danger" and i only hope there will be no forced fights or the ones that I have to fight will not be bugged.

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane

Profesional gaming journalism™ never disappoints. I guess that when you aren't capable of writing useful shit you are forced to make those trashy clickbaits articles in order to stay afloat.

aaaand with the camera hacking, phone tracking, remote arrests, double crossing, betrayals and violence everywhere, "sleeping dogs" manages to be more cyberpunk than cyberpunk.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom