Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
KWi6a7.jpg

EpinPDhXEAEVN6-

LLTrEc.jpg

Ep99esfU0AEfgGl

Ep99e6AVQAUyne5

Jigawatt

Arcane
Idly browsing through some gaming deals website, I happened upon a listing with a name that intrigued me: PUBG controller. Now of course this could've just been a skinned gamepad or something, but I was still curious how PUBG needs some special peripheral. Clicking through only increased my confusion upon seeing the full title:

Pubg Controller with Cooling Fan and Powerbank

wut

Well since there's no description lets use the product photos to see what that's all about...

w2JVInV.jpg

Gy0VuTU.jpg

Xs6xGe1.jpg

VT3byn3.jpg

Tx7xL5z.jpg

9DyICjF.jpg

8qJgwJT.jpg

Every day we stray further from God's light. And just remember next time you read some press release about how half the world are gamers, it's not just the Candy Crush grandmas skewing the stats, it's hordes of these people

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom